Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 21:18

Hello, english is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I can't put more details or explain myself better.
See, I want to download a Sim from the exchance and when I'm intalling it, it says is not possible because I don't have the software updates it needs, and my game IS updated, and I do have the expansions and packs that the sim requires...so what is the problem? Why can't I install him?

The page says this: "If you don’t have the Store Item(s)/Expansion or Stuff Pack(s) mentioned in this item installed on your system, the item will download from the Exchange and can still be installed." 

Moderator edit: Topics split.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Nov 2013, 21:33

lizzylizza wrote:Hello, english is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I can't put more details or explain myself better.
See, I want to download a Sim from the exchance and when I'm intalling it, it says is not possible because I don't have the software updates it needs, and my game IS updated, and I do have the expansions and packs that the sim requires...so what is the problem? Why can't I install him?

The page says this: "If you don’t have the Store Item(s)/Expansion or Stuff Pack(s) mentioned in this item installed on your system, the item will download from the Exchange and can still be installed." 

Hello,

Try installing that sim with "CC Magic"; look at this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7029-the-sims-3-cc-please-make-sure-your-game-has-the-latest-software-updates-and-try-again-error-s-100-solution

Good luck ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top