Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code. Empty Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 08:47

I don't actually need the software but I am downloading it, what I do need is an activation code, does anyone know where I can find one well should say a free activation code or can someone post an activation code on here for me?

Last edited by clovrboy1 on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 13:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code. Empty Re: Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 11:09

You can use KMS from here!

Back to top Go down

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code. Empty Re: Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 13:02

I should state I have a version windows 7 ultimate not sure what that means but that is what it says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 16:46

That means you have all the characteristics.
Please read this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 Nov 2013, 19:30

clovrboy1 wrote:I don't actually need the software but I am downloading it, what I do need is an activation code, does anyone know where I can find one well should say a free activation code or can someone post an activation code on here for me?
Hello,

We are NOT allowed to post any "serial numbers/activation codes" publicly here on the forum. Wink 

Concerning your problem, you can also google for "Remove WAT", which is the "cracking" method I'm using for my Windows 7 Ultimate.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Dec 2013, 17:50

Would it be better to just download the software from here to use?  Is there anything special I would need to do to use the windows 7 that is here and does it work?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Dec 2013, 17:56

clovrboy1 wrote:Would it be better to just download the software from here to use?  Is there anything special I would need to do to use the windows 7 that is here and does it work?
//MOVED

Feel free to do so; and yes, it does work. Please refer to the installation guide included in the download.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 01 Dec 2013, 19:21

Hello,

If you're looking for the Activator only, that comes with our torrent, you can find it here: http://goo.gl/GJ6zP
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 18:00

Second time downloading Windows 7, curious do you burn the .iso image onto the dvd or do you open it up and burn the program onto a dvd.  I tried burning the whole program onto a dvd and it did nothing.  It would not even start just kept telling me that I had no os system.  I ended up reinstalling the os system that I got from having my computer built.  So I am using windows 7 ultimate again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 05 Dec 2013, 21:50

Hello,

Yes, you have to burn the .ISO file to a DVD, using a CD/DVD burning software.
Pretty much all of them have a special "Burn .ISO" or "Burn image file" option. Use that one. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 19 Dec 2013, 18:04

This is how you create a bootable USB pendrive. So you don't have to install use DVD or anything else. Let me know if you need further instruction for how to boot from pendrive, how to make it genuine or etc.

I prefer you to install a [Untouched Version of Operationg System]
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code. Empty Windows 7 Download and installation problems

Post by Guest Wed 05 Mar 2014, 15:33

I had downloaded Windows 7 from the site, I had burned it onto a dvd in .iso I have even put it on USB both in .iso and opened the files and put the files both on dvd and in usb...............I can not get either/or to be recognized by my computer to install windows 7.  My regular windows 7 ultimate that I have will install and has the same files as the windows 7, but it will not install.............I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have gone into bios changed both from booting to cd/dvd and then changed it also to boot first to usb.........any ideas upon how to install windows 7?

Mod edit: Topics merged. Please keep your problems, especially if they are about the same issue, in ONE topic only. Opening multiple topics makes things only more confusing. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Mar 2014, 19:43

clovrboy1 wrote:I had downloaded Windows 7 from the site, I had burned it onto a dvd in .iso I have even put it on USB both in .iso and opened the files and put the files both on dvd and in usb...............I can not get either/or to be recognized by my computer to install windows 7.  My regular windows 7 ultimate that I have will install and has the same files as the windows 7, but it will not install.............I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have gone into bios changed both from booting to cd/dvd and then changed it also to boot first to usb.........any ideas upon how to install windows 7?

Hello again,

What exactly happens when you insert the Windows 7 DVD into your drive ? After a while, you should get the options of a "fresh install" (don't know if it's called that way) and "system repair". You should choose "fresh install" then - and follow the instructions. Did you do that ?

If the disc doesn't auto-start, go to "Computer" (press Windows key + E) and double-click on the DVD drive.

Also, did you have a look at Narong's post above, about creating a bootable pendrive for Windows 7 ?

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Mar 2014, 02:03

I finally got it to install, I had to install windows 7 ultimate, then reinstall over it with the windows 7 software from here, going into windows to install.......I did create a boot using a usb, but it kept booting but would not read or install from the dvd with windows 7 on it.  Now the problem is how do I get service pack sp1 onto it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 06 Mar 2014, 16:45

clovrboy1 wrote:I finally got it to install, I had to install windows 7 ultimate, then reinstall over it with the windows 7 software from here, going into windows to install.......I did create a boot using a usb, but it kept booting but would not read or install from the dvd with windows 7 on it.  Now the problem is how do I get service pack sp1 onto it?

If you have "Windows updates" turned on, the SP1 should show up automatically. At least it did for me...

Otherwise: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5842

Download only the stuff you need; see the "install instructions" there:

Microsoft wrote:windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe - This application installs Sp1 to a 32-bit machine running Windows 7.

windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe - This application installs Sp1 to a 64-bit machine running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 02:34

First you have to get it "activated".  I use Windows Loader v2.2.1 whenever I do a fresh install.  After that, windows will eventually ask you to download and install an update to windows update or whatever.

Get that out of the way and it will keep fetching updates that were released.

And yes windows will automatically download the SP1.  Just let it do it's thing and it'll wind up grabbing it.

Just keep an eye out for and do not install KB971033.

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code. Windows-7-wat-update-KB971033

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:21

vgchat wrote:First you have to get it "activated".  I use Windows Loader v2.2.1 whenever I do a fresh install.  After that, windows will eventually ask you to download and install an update to windows update or whatever.

Get that out of the way and it will keep fetching updates that were released.

And yes windows will automatically download the SP1.  Just let it do it's thing and it'll wind up grabbing it.

Just keep an eye out for and do not install KB971033.

Need a Windows 7 Ultimate Activation code. Windows-7-wat-update-KB971033

Hello vgchat,

However, there are also ways to remedy this, in case someone accidentally installs that update. See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17907-windows-7-update-disables-remove-wat-activation-possible-fix

The Sims Plumbob 1  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top