Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLC Compatibility Alert ? ? ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC Compatibility Alert ? ? ? Empty DLC Compatibility Alert ? ? ?

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 06:05

I am semi-new to this . I read how to install The Sims 3 properly , but after installing The Sims 3 base game crack I thought I could install my expansions packs from Origin . Is there anyway possible that I can mount them together without having the download each crack. 

Please and Thanks .

Back to top Go down

DLC Compatibility Alert ? ? ? Empty Re: DLC Compatibility Alert ? ? ?

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Dec 2013, 07:27

I think you have misunderstood a bit how to install The Sims 3. You do not need any cracks from any torrents we provided. All you need is the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Please read the guide carefully: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.

As you can see in the guide, you do not need any cracks from any torrents. If you have your base game installed via Origin, bear in mind that you must read the note of the step 4 of the guide (the words in italic): (If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack (of the Ultimate Fix) goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin ).

Therefore, you are reminded not to apply the crack from the base game. The crack from the Ultimate Fix is the only working crack.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 15:40

I didnt install the base game through Origin , I installed the crack version of The Sims 3 base game . I have the original expansion packs on Origin. I was trying to see if I could connect them by any chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 04:38

You don't need any cracks from here! You only need the manual patch and/or ultimate fix. Do you need a link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 00:02

I think what fhill25 is trying to say is he/she installed the torrented version (as opposed to a paid copy) and maybe where they say crack version of the base game they just mean torrented version of the base game, since their expansions are paid versions on Origin.

fhill25, I have no idea how Origin works, but have you tried installing your expansions already? What happens?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Dec 2013, 07:40

Hello,

I think it should be no problem, and you should follow the same instructions as though you were installing everything from torrent. Those instructions can be ound in J.T.'s post.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top