Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Empty No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 01:34

I have a store-bought copy of Mansion & Garden for Sims 2 that I'm using, but I'd like to stop the wear & tear on my drive by using a no cd -- however I have no clue how to use one. Could someone tell me, in detail, what on earth to do? Thanks!

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Empty Re: No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden

Post by J.T. Wed 04 Dec 2013, 04:41

Do you want the crack for The Sims 2? Send me a pm and I will send you the file.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Empty Re: No cd help for Sims 2 Mansion & Garden

Post by Guest Wed 04 Dec 2013, 08:05

J.T. wrote:Do you want the crack for The Sims 2? Send me a pm and I will send you the file.
I have all the disks for the game, so I'm guessing I don't need one? I don't know how to do the no-cd thing, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 04 Dec 2013, 08:17

The crack I send to you is for eliminating "Insert Disk" message (what you called "no-cd), and of course you need the crack for not having to insert a disk (Otherwise what else you can use to "do the no-cd thing"?). Please send me a private message, so that I acknowledge you really want the crack file or not.

If you don't want the file, that's fine.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Dec 2013, 08:46

Okay, one of my dumber moments. :)Sent a p.m. Thank you very much.

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top