Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims can't put on quantum power pack suit from power chamber

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims can't put on quantum power pack suit from power chamber Empty sims can't put on quantum power pack suit from power chamber

Post by Guest Wed 18 Dec 2013, 01:08

Stasis works, but when I put them in to put on the suit, they still come out in their normal clothes...

I've been looking around & found that MATY store fixes don't include this fix, but this person does, is it alright to use this persons store fixes instead, are they reliable!?  Help

Back to top Go down

sims can't put on quantum power pack suit from power chamber Empty A Solution

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 13:09

1. The most common reason that the Quantum Power Pack does not work is the ccmerged. In order for your sim to be able to transform into the power suit, the sim must get a moodlet from Quantum Power Pack. The moodlet triggers the transformation, so without it, the pack will not work. Repair your ccmerged or download a complete one.

2. On the same note, outdated mods that alter Premium Content moodlets will cause this issue, such as my Spell book tweaks mod (this mod has been updated). Update any premium content moodlet mods, or remove them, to ensure that the Quantum Power Pack will work.

3. If the Launcher did not properly install the Quantum Power Pack, you might experience issues. Try re-installing the pack a few times to get it working correctly. Note that the number one issue with the Quantum Power Pack is the ccmerged/outdated moodlet mods, so I recommend trying the first suggestion before re-installing.

4. Finally, if you have de-crapped your Quantum Power Pack (or installed a pirated version of it), it will not work. Instead, run your untouched sims3pack through s3rc and then install the pack as package files. Make sure you have the correct ccmerged. I recommend installing only the accessories/power suits as package files (i.e. install the decrapped sims3pack and then add only the packages for the accessories and power suits to your game. Don’t add the package for the stasis chamber). Cool

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top