Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life) Empty Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life)

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jan 2014, 21:10

Hello.
I have a little issue with my sims 3. ( :newfag: ) I have several expansion packs and stuff packs) And I got the Ultimate Fix and the Update but now I get disc authnetication needed. If you will help me that will be great! Smile Help 
i have: Sims 3 Generations: Sims 3 Supernatural Sims 3 World Adventures Sims 3 Seasons Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Sims 3 Late Night Sims 3 Master Suite Life Sims 3 Ambitions SIms 3 Town Life Stuff Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff Sims 3 Showtime Sims 3 University Life (my loading screen) Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff and SIms 3 Hight End Loft Stuff

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life) Empty Re: Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life)

Post by Dieneryn Fri 03 Jan 2014, 04:01

Hello,

One way to solve this would be to repeat steps 2-4 of this guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do give it a try and let us know how it goes Wink

Happy New Year!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life) Empty Re: Sims 3 Disc Authentication Failure (Insert Disc For University Life)

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 20:19

Dieneryn wrote:Hello,

One way to solve this would be to repeat steps 2-4 of this guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do give it a try and let us know how it goes Wink

Happy New Year!
It did not work! I reapplied the Ultimate Fix (Put the Crack in the sims 3 Bin) and Updated again to 1.63 (By Apply I think just install right?) And te same thing happened. If you could present me with a solution that would be excellent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 00:33

You could use NoCD by NRaas.
If that did not work, use the official download of the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 21:17

Urbanliner wrote:You could use NoCD by NRaas.
If that did not work, use the official download of the ultimate fix.
It says I need to insert the university life disc. There was only base game and The Sims 3 Medieval Mod. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sun 05 Jan 2014, 16:51

Can you please clearly state which expansions you installed?

You mentioned so many in your first post but only mentioned Medieval in your latest update.

If you only have Medieval it definitely would not work.

I suggest you read the guide carefully and try again. Applying the Ultimate Fix should always be the final step.

I wish you good luck and a happy new year Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top