Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"  Empty "Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"

Post by Guest Wed 19 Dec 2012, 02:28

I have fully read the instructions on how to install Sims 3 correctly, the Ultimate fix, yada yada. I've done these processes multiple times and I still get the disc errors. I have uninstalled and re installed too many times. I used the Origin online download thing for the Sims 3 base and the stuff packs for High end Loft and Outdoor living. I've been trying to install Generations, Seasons, and Supernatural expansions from games4theworld. I just don't know what to do and I really want to play Sims! What could I be doing wrong. I thought I read the instructions very thorough. I have even tried uninstalling the seasons but then it just says to insert the supernatural disc. Could the problem be because I'm using Origin? Please help I'm out of answers!

I also have World adventures, townlife, and the pets expansions installed by disc if that matters at all. The version 16.0.136.019001 and it says its up to date, I feel like this is wrong though, idk I'm new to this.

Back to top Go down

"Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"  Empty Re: "Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"

Post by t2sink Wed 19 Dec 2012, 06:52

In the Ultimate Fix did you change the location of where you apply the cracks for the Base Game to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin?
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

"Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"  Empty Re: "Disc Authentication Failure: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons game disc"

Post by Guest Wed 19 Dec 2012, 21:15

t2sink wrote:In the Ultimate Fix did you change the location of where you apply the cracks for the Base Game to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin?

I didn't change it, its in TI106231W0C (C:) Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

How do I change it to Origin Games?

Just kidding I figured it out! Thanks sososososoo much I've spent 3 days trying to figure out what I was doing wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 20 Dec 2012, 05:58

Your welcomed, if you have any other problems let us know.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top