Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby glitch Empty Baby glitch

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 13:08

Hi guys!

I don't know what have I installed but for a long time I have a sort of glitch and when I have a baby it appears to be wearing like the death clothes and the high boots and that makes me not to be able to see the baby and I just see like a very long black line... so I have to make them grow ...

Still theres many other kids around town that come deformed with the death clothes and like a centaurus body... I have no idea how to find the one that makes it happen, any idea on how to find what it is and to get rid of it??

thaaaaanks!

Back to top Go down

Baby glitch Empty Re: Baby glitch

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 16:40

hello do u have any mods installed if so try uninstalling them and what all are installed i mean the ep's etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 17:07

Sounds to me like you have bad custom content installed.  There is a site that tells you how to get rid
of said content. If you google crinrict sims 3 you can go to site. I would post the link for you but I dont
believe we can post external links here so if you google that you can find the site. hope this helps.

Last edited by cheybabyxx on Sun 05 Jan 2014, 19:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 17:18

http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/ this is the link to the one cheybabyxx told

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 19:33

thanks guys, 

I do have loooooooooooooads of mods but I don't think it's that it's more some clothes i installed or something, I am going to try to what you guys and I'll let you know.

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top