Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO BABY MAKING!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO BABY MAKING!? Empty NO BABY MAKING!?

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 19:38

Last week I FINALLY got my sims 3 working (with different expansions) BUT with the 1.63 update. I checked back today and saw the update was out but I haven't touched it because my computer is slow at downloading the fix.

Anyways, since I've moved to a different neighborhood, I can't have babies! I've tried "Try for a baby" at least a dozen times. I even used lifetime points for the fertility hoping that would help. I kinda want to avoid updating to the new one just because it takes so long..I'll eventually get around to it. But is there anything else I can try doing?

[UPDATE] I don't have any CC or mods. I downloaded and installed the fix. Game loaded just fine but still cannot have babies.

Last edited by alibeasley on Sun 19 Jan 2014, 16:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

NO BABY MAKING!? Empty Re: NO BABY MAKING!?

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 05:28

i think its not problem with ur computer its a problem with ur internet i think speed is slow and there is a new version of patch v1.66 and also the ultimate fix.so please update ur game to v1.66 and apply the ultimate and try having babbies happy simming

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 19 Jan 2014, 13:18

alibeasley wrote:Last week I FINALLY got my sims 3 working (with different expansions) BUT with the 1.63 update. I checked back today and saw the update was out but I haven't touched it because my computer is slow at downloading the fix.

Anyways, since I've moved to a different neighborhood, I can't have babies! I've tried "Try for a baby" at least a dozen times. I even used lifetime points for the fertility hoping that would help. I kinda want to avoid updating to the new one just because it takes so long..I'll eventually get around to it. But is there anything else I can try doing?

Hello,

Do you have any mods/Custom Content installed?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 14:46

J.T. wrote:
alibeasley wrote:Last week I FINALLY got my sims 3 working (with different expansions) BUT with the 1.63 update. I checked back today and saw the update was out but I haven't touched it because my computer is slow at downloading the fix.

Hello,

Do you have any mods/Custom Content installed?
I do not.

//EDIT

chowdary wrote:i think its not problem with ur computer its a problem with ur internet i think speed is slow and there is a new version of patch v1.66 and also the ultimate fix.so please update ur game to v1.66 and apply the ultimate and try having babbies happy simming
I don't think the internet affects whether or not my Sims can have babies..

Helper Edit: Please refrain from double-posting and edit your previous post if you have any additional information. Thank you.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 19 Jan 2014, 17:04

Hello,

Hmm, sounds intriguing. Can you try the following?

Delete the following files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3:

NO BABY MAKING!? 6d1adf8a4c

If that doesn't work,

(1) Run the game and start with the save you are having problems with.
(2) Go to "Edit Town" and save your active household to bin. Click on the family you are playing with and click on the button that says "Save Copy to Library".
NO BABY MAKING!? 00410
(3) Exit the game.
(4) Rename the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to anything you like.
(5) Run the launcher and then close it.
(6) Now a new folder will be generated. Go to the folder you just renamed and copy the folder "Library".
(7) Paste it to the newly generated folder, i.e. Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
(Cool Run the game with a new save (of the same family).

Please let us know if that helps.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 16:56

J.T. wrote:Hello,

Hmm, sounds intriguing. Can you try the following?

Delete the following files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3:

NO BABY MAKING!? 6d1adf8a4c

If that doesn't work,

(1) Run the game and start with the save you are having problems with.
(2) Go to "Edit Town" and save your active household to bin. Click on the family you are playing with and click on the button that says "Save Copy to Library".
NO BABY MAKING!? 00410
(3) Exit the game.
(4) Rename the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to anything you like.
(5) Run the launcher and then close it.
(6) Now a new folder will be generated. Go to the folder you just renamed and copy the folder "Library".
(7) Paste it to the newly generated folder, i.e. Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
(Cool Run the game with a new save (of the same family).

Please let us know if that helps.
I've tried both ways. Neither one worked Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 24 Jan 2014, 22:15

How many sims are in your household?

Are you willing to try using a mod? If so, NRaas' Master Controller has an option to "pollinate" your sims, skipping the woohoo step. You could try that and see if it's just an issue with the woohoo or another part of the game. If that doesn't work, it also has an "instant baby" option where you choose the sims, and it generates a baby without needing a pregnancy.

This page explains how to install mods, if you've never done it before and you'd like to try that way.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014, 23:35

If you have the max number of sims in your household it won't let you have a baby. you will need a mod to override that. NRaas' master controller or woohooer are two good options.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top