Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions Empty Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 06:17

Hi there,

One of my sim keeps standing up and act like he is carrying a baby whenever he does any other action. For eg, when he is sleeping/swimming/seated, he would repeatedly stand up with his hand action.

I believe he got it when he carried a baby out on a taxi.

I've googled and found some ppl who suggested to reset the sim (on other forums). But I thought it would be more reliable to seek help from here (;

Anybody knows?

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions Empty Re: Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 06:22

cleffa wrote:Hi there,

One of my sim keeps standing up and act like he is carrying a baby whenever he does any other action. For eg, when he is sleeping/swimming/seated, he would repeatedly stand up with his hand action.

I believe he got it when he carried a baby out on a taxi.

I've googled and found some ppl who suggested to reset the sim (on other forums). But I thought it would be more reliable to seek help from here (;

Anybody knows?

Thank you!
hi cleffa sorry the only solution for this is you need to reset your sim so that he stops doing the action like carriying a baby

Back to top Go down

Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions Empty Re: Sim standing up repeatedly while doing other actions

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 07:00

I see, thanks much chowdary! Just needed the assurance from the peeps of this forum (:

Nothing bad would happen to the sim if we reset it right? Bad as in, losing of skill or job progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 07:23

cleffa wrote:I see, thanks much chowdary! Just needed the assurance from the peeps of this forum (:

Nothing bad would happen to the sim if we reset it right? Bad as in, losing of skill or job progress.

you are most welcome

yes nothing happenes to sim like losing skill or job progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 09:01

Yay alright then, thank you once again!! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 09:08

cleffa wrote:Yay alright then, thank you once again!! (:
your welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 24 Jan 2014, 22:22

Let us know if that helped, or if you need help with anything else! Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:54

Yep, it did help! There wasn't such issue after i reset the sim Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 10:59

cleffa wrote:Yep, it did help! There wasn't such issue after i reset the sim Very Happy
Hi Cleffa, good to hear that it helped you and do you have any more problems help with? If not happy simming and we are always here to help you.   Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top