Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRACKED SIMS 3 UPDATE!! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACKED SIMS 3 UPDATE!! [CLOSED] Empty CRACKED SIMS 3 UPDATE!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 21:19

Hello,
I have a cracked Sims 3 base game with no expansions installed (and no will to install so far)...
it's v.1.0.60xxxxx something.. I have patch v.1.22.9 downloaded but not applied..
I was wondering if anyone could guide me through the updating process of my CRACKED sims.. thank you.
 Help  :newfag:  lol!

Back to top Go down

CRACKED SIMS 3 UPDATE!! [CLOSED] Empty Re: CRACKED SIMS 3 UPDATE!! [CLOSED]

Post by J.T. Sat 25 Jan 2014, 15:47

zane94s wrote:@Carlos thanks for your advice Smile
I will follow your steps and will reply here the results.
Thanks again Smile

Hello,

You do not need the temporary fix! You can still apply the Ultimate Fix (Main) when you have updated the game to 1.66 as mentioned by Carlos: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Fixes/The_Sims_3_fix.rar .

Good luck and keep us posted.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 12:34

Thanks for your advice... I'm sorry that I took long to reply but I have a really really slow internet. Now that I have downloaded the Patch you provided me with.
Could U please tell me what are the differences between TEMP fix and Normal Fix?!

//EDIT

I followed every step on this site for the "Fix"... I downloaded an update through a link provided on by this site... and then I did exactly as I have been told.. Now when I launch the Sims "TS3W.exe" (After Cracking by the "FIX") EA Message jumps saying something like "We need internet Connection in order to verify your serial key with our servers"
 FUU! 
I shut my internet connection off before launching the game.. Should I turn it on?

(I used the "Temp Fix" and I have no expansion packs installed, just the base game)
 Help  What SHOULD I DO NOW??? Please help me I'm freaking out here! :newfag:

Helper Edit: Topic merged. Please do not open multiple topics about the same problem and keep it under one topic.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 29 Jan 2014, 15:48

Hi there,

Hmm... Interesting... There shouldn't be, theoretically, a problem if you follow the instructions here, only have the base game installed and apply the Temporary Fix instead. However, there is a slight chance that this won't work.

I believe the main reason you have this message is that you only have the base game installed/you have applied the Temporary Fix wrongly. Please install at least one of the following expansions below:

Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

You are recommended to apply the Ultimate Fix (PC) instead of the temporary fix. Please first remove the temporary fix by removing My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\.

If you do not like to download expansions (due to bandwidth problem), please show us a screenshot showing the folder where you placed the # Crack from the temporary fix.

Do keep us posted.

//EDIT

zane94s wrote:Thanks for your advice... I'm sorry that I took long to reply but I have a really really slow internet. Now that I have downloaded the Patch you provided me with.

Could U please tell me what are the differences between TEMP fix and Normal Fix?!

Hello,

The difference between the temporary fix and the Ultimate Fix (PC) is that the temporary fix crack is actually a mod (which you are required to place it to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3), while the other one's crack consists of 2 files and they should be placed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and should replace the files with the same name inside.

I recommend downloading and applying the Ultimate Fix (PC) because it's more reliable. Since EA has released 1.67 patch, please cancel the current download and re-download and re-run the manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v166-fix-manual-patch

After that, download the Ultimate Fix (PC) here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems . Open the "# Crack" folder in the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\
The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder. (You only need this folder in the Ultimate Fix. Other files/folders are not needed)

Last edited by J.T. on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 17:54; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Feb 2014, 19:24

hi i have the same problem i tried to install university life but not work because it asks for game updating first when i tried update the base game a box bumped from ea asking for verification code what should i do ? i appreciate your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Aug 2017, 06:34

I couldn't step The Sims 3 registration code... Adwomin's posts send me other site but I see this alert: Your computer is under threat... Please help for The Sims 3 registration code...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Aug 2017, 19:00

yabunisigulaf wrote:I couldn't step The Sims 3 registration code... Adwomin's posts send me other site but I see this alert: Your computer is under threat... Please help for The Sims 3 registration code...

Welcome to the Forum @yabunisigulaf,

Please open a new topic for your issues, as this one here is really old. Thanks. Smile  I will also close this now, since the OP has not posted back about their final progress.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top