Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version Empty Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 07:53

Hello ! Please help me . I already followed the guide and everything . I was trying to update my sims 3 (cracked) and use ultimate fix on your website.I've done everything.I've installed 1.6 gb files from the launcher and no im not using manual patch.I have ambitions,late night,generations and season expansion pack.When it done installed,i put the crack where it should be put.I try to launch the sims 3 but it does nothing . I'm not updated and same like before.I look at the number version on the launcher an im still in 16.0 version.I even got message "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of Sims 3" . Please help me,i beg you:nooooooooooooo:nooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version Empty Re: Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 05 Jun 2017, 08:20

Hello,

You can fix that very easily by using the patch. After that, take only the files from the #Crack folder inside the fix to crack it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version Empty Got another problem

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 21:19

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

You can fix that very easily by using the patch. After that, take only the files from the #Crack folder inside the fix to crack itYes
OH MY GOD.Yes,thanks its updated now !  I should have use and download manual patch earlier . Thank you so so much !

Back to top Go down

Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version Empty Re: Need help to update my Sims 3 Cracked/Pirated Version

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top