Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Game Issues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serious Game Issues! Empty Serious Game Issues!

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 21:08

So my game was doing the Disk not found error like i had before, but i fixed that by re-doing the ultimate fix that i had before. but now i went to play the game and while the game was loading this popped up:

Serious Game Issues! Untitl13

So when i first saw it, i just hit "Continue" and let my game load. then it loaded and my saved games were gone, which has happened before and i know how to fix that. so i thought id just start a new game, and fix the saved games another time. well, it would not let me choose a town. the drop menu was empty. so i went to "Options" and that drop menu was empty as well. so i did my Task Manager and quit the game that way. now, my game did update on its own before i even saw the disk error problem. im not sure if that had anything to do with this. 

Help

Back to top Go down

Serious Game Issues! Empty Re: Serious Game Issues!

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 07:01

jillybean00267 wrote:So my game was doing the Disk not found error like i had before, but i fixed that by re-doing the ultimate fix that i had before. but now i went to play the game and while the game was loading this popped up:

Serious Game Issues! Untitl13

So when i first saw it, i just hit "Continue" and let my game load. then it loaded and my saved games were gone, which has happened before and i know how to fix that. so i thought id just start a new game, and fix the saved games another time. well, it would not let me choose a town. the drop menu was empty. so i went to "Options" and that drop menu was empty as well. so i did my Task Manager and quit the game that way. now, my game did update on its own before i even saw the disk error problem. im not sure if that had anything to do with this. 

Help
Hi there, i think your game version is 1.67 now so download and apply the new ultimate fix and also check that your mods are uptodate.And let us know the result.Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 09:34

Adding to what chowdary said, you can always click Continue to enjoy the game. This error does not prevent you from playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 19:01

I fixed it! But I do want to mention, before it was fixed i did hit continue and the game was seriously glitching. 

But thank you !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Jan 2014, 23:49

jillybean00267 wrote:I fixed it! But I do want to mention, before it was fixed i did hit continue and the game was seriously glitching. 

But thank you !!!!

Clicking on "continue" is not what I personally recommend. Yes, you *can* start the game, but you will most likely get problems during gameplay.

Please remove all your mods, in case of doubt if they are compatible with the latest 1.67 version of the game. After that, go to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and also delete the scriptCache.package file.

But I'm glad you seemingly solved the problem yourself; can we help you with anything else ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top