Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been having a couple issues with my game lately.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Been having a couple issues with my game lately. Empty Been having a couple issues with my game lately.

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 14:23

As the title states, i've been having a couple issues with my Sims lately. I haven't been playing for a while due to work commitments but recently seeing that University life is out, I wanted so bad to play it (Since sims 2!!). So here's the problem. I download 70s 80s 90s stuff pack and University life together and installed 70s pack first then university life exp. I have quite a far bit of mods and ccs but most of it are store updates that i packed into a few .packages. Since i installed uni life, i've done everything that i should, crack it copy and paste and all that. So when i tried to play the game, the unofficial game modification sign appears. I'm not what i've done wrong so i went to download the new sims fix. and applied everything and saw that my Sims is 18.026 etc etc. I'm not sure if that's right cause i even cracked it already as per reading the ultimate fix. My game keeps crashing every now and then still. And i don't exactly know what's wrong because I can't seem to download the manual patch for V1.50! Please help?

P/S: Also, there's seems to be a bug with the store downloads. Some of the clothes aren't exactly showing and turns my sim into brown or grey color when i click the clothing. And there seems to be a hair and beard that looks weird? Please help me i'm dying to play! Been having a couple issues with my game lately. 2830496658 Been having a couple issues with my game lately. 2830496658 Been having a couple issues with my game lately. 2830496658 Been having a couple issues with my game lately. 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Been having a couple issues with my game lately. Empty Re: Been having a couple issues with my game lately.

Post by invalidusername Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:21

It's most likely mods. Backup and remove "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3" then try playing. If it works, then it's a mod issue.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Been having a couple issues with my game lately. Empty Re: Been having a couple issues with my game lately.

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:48

Hello,

That means either an out-dated or a corrupt Mod. If taking out all your Mods did the trick, put them back in groups of like 3-10 and then test your game. If you run into any problems, you know it's one of those Mods you just put in there. This way you can filter out all corrupt Mods.

Either update or remove those Mods.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top