Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue with Into The Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue with Into The Future Empty Issue with Into The Future

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 18:04

I've downloaded Razors base Sims 3 game (could be the problem..i'll redownload here if that's the issue, just didn't want to redownload it again if i didn't need to).

After that, I installed every expansion content pack perfectly (haven't ran the game to test each, however, but the launcher recognizes them all) and in order of their release date.

Into the Future was the last one.  Installed it, patched the game through the launcher (was like 1.6GB) and replaced the crack file.  Ran the game, said i had unofficial modification and the loading screen was black with a bunch of weird text issues (overlapping text).  Didn't even show anything related to Into The Future.

Any solutions?

EDIT: Says my version is 1.67.  Ultimate Fix didn't seem to change anything either.

Here's kind of how it looks:

Issue with Into The Future 0KsfV4w

Back to top Go down

Issue with Into The Future Empty Re: Issue with Into The Future

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 05 Feb 2014, 07:05

Electroflux wrote:I've downloaded Razors base Sims 3 game (could be the problem..i'll redownload here if that's the issue, just didn't want to redownload it again if i didn't need to).

After that, I installed every expansion content pack perfectly (haven't ran the game to test each, however, but the launcher recognizes them all) and in order of their release date.

Into the Future was the last one.  Installed it, patched the game through the launcher (was like 1.6GB) and replaced the crack file.  Ran the game, said i had unofficial modification and the loading screen was black with a bunch of weird text issues (overlapping text).  Didn't even show anything related to Into The Future.

Any solutions?

EDIT: Says my version is 1.67.  Ultimate Fix didn't seem to change anything either.

Here's kind of how it looks:

Issue with Into The Future 0KsfV4w

//MOVED

Hello,

Are you using the LATEST Ultimate fix and did you make sure you applied it correctly ? In case of doubt, re-read steps #3 and #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Also, did you make sure to update your graphics drivers ? First, press the Windows key + R. In the next window type in dxdiag and hit enter. In the next window, go to the Display-tab and look for the name of your graphics card. Type the graphics card into google and search for the latest driver.

Make sure you download the driver that is latest (of course) and that it "fits" your operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 - 32/64-bit).

Keep us updated !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top