Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future Empty Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 11:25

Hiya,

I've recently downloaded the Sims 3 Into The Future and pretty much everything works perfectly fine and smoothly until I decide to add windows to my house!
I can build, buy and play as usual but as soon as I add any windows to my new lot my game lags, anyone else have this issue?

Back to top Go down

Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future Empty Re: Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future

Post by Sim Architect Mon 29 Dec 2014, 13:40

Welcome to the forum! Are you adding a custom window or something that already comes with the game? Maybe you can run CC Magic to see if it helps with objects performance (and, perhaps, fix some conflicts you may have with store content and/or CC).
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future Empty Re: Massive issue after downloading Sims 3 (MAC) Into The Future

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 15:52

I do have CC but it's even when I place base game content, and have now realised it's also when I place doors, columns and arches too! 
I'll give CC magic a go and see how that goes for me, thanks for the tip!

//EDIT//

...Just realised I can't download CC magic as I'm a mac user Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 30 Dec 2014, 16:38

Sorry to hear that!

Do you have custom content installed or just the game and expansions? I really don't know anything about Macs, sorry...

Maybe someone more experienced can help you better, I am sure someone will assist you briefly...

Please, don't double post (posting a second message as a reply to your own message), instead, use the "edit" button on top of your message (or existent last reply) to add more comments, like I did right above. Of course, you can post new messages if someone else posted after you on the same thread Wink

//MOVED to Mac Section, since you are running the game on a MAC and not a PC.

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 12:34

Oopps sorry about the double post! But yes, I've got cc, plus store content and expansion packs! Fingers crossed someone will help me soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 01 Jan 2015, 13:25

havenxo wrote:Oopps sorry about the double post! But yes, I've got cc, plus store content and expansion packs! Fingers crossed someone will help me soon
It's ok, no worries! I wish someone with Mac experience (or at least a Mac for testing) can help you, sorry that's not my domain at all.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down