Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No wishes or promises....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No wishes or promises.... Empty No wishes or promises....

Post by Guest Sat 08 Feb 2014, 21:13

So, I downloaded the sims base, Ep's and Sp's from g4tw and everything was running smoothly. The character I created works just fine but when I asked one of the sims from university to move into my house, he didn't have a lifetime wish and no opportunities or wishes. I've tried resetting him but nothing happens. I've socialized with him, gone to venues, class, shopping, and nothing seems to happen. I've set a lifetime wish for him in Create a Sim mode but when I return to live mode it doesn't show up. I've read most of the topics on this issue but most of them involve problems with mods, which I have none. I don't have any mods or CC. I really don't want to create a new character can anyone help me with this? Help

Back to top Go down

No wishes or promises.... Empty Re: No wishes or promises....

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 08 Feb 2014, 22:33

stephanie739 wrote:So, I downloaded the sims base, Ep's and Sp's from g4tw and everything was running smoothly. The character I created works just fine but when I asked one of the sims from university to move into my house, he didn't have a lifetime wish and no opportunities or wishes. I've tried resetting him but nothing happens. I've socialized with him, gone to venues, class, shopping, and nothing seems to happen. I've set a lifetime wish for him in Create a Sim mode but when I return to live mode it doesn't show up. I've read most of the topics on this issue but most of them involve problems with mods, which I have none. I don't have any mods or CC. I really don't want to create a new character can anyone help me with this? Help

Hello,

Maybe another Helper has a second opinion on that, but that looks to me like a 'glitch', for which there is no solution. Could you 'live' without inviting other sims to live in your dorm/house ?

You can try setting a lifetime wish with the NRAAS_Master Controller mod, available here. If you don't know how to install mods, look here.

After you installed the mod, start the game. In-game, click on the sim you invited, and choose NRAAS -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Edit in CAS. Try editting the sim there. If it doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas, sorry. Wat.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top