Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ? Empty sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ?

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 08:40

i Just saved the guide page, i downloaded sims 3 then world adventure actually i am planning to download all expansion packs then will install all. but when i checked world adventure, the installation guide is really different from the one which is posted in page.

Like in page:  Read it carefully first download all sims especially into the future etc etc then apply manual patch then ultimate fix.

But In World adventure installation guide: it is all different ? like there are 5 crack folders ..we Have to Reg edit and that all that stuff.

My Question is, Should i follow WOrld adventure installation guide when installing or should i follow main page Installation guide? i am really confused

Back to top Go down

sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ? Empty Re: sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ?

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:01

Follow the guide as written when it comes to the #crack folder...Ignore that part and only use the files in the #crack folder of the Ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ? Empty Re: sims 3 World adventure Installation help ! ?

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:11

You mean i should follow World adventure guide about Reg edit and all that stuff ? without that it wont install properly ? and than when it comes to cracking i should ignore that and install other expansions ?

//EDIT

or i should follow the Main GUIDE which have ultimate and patch download Link.

The world adventure wont install easily like just set destination and click to install ? Do i have to do Reg Edit number and other stuff which are written in only world adventure installation guide Text

Admin edit: Please do not spam, but use the "Edit" function to edit your original message instead! Thank you. Smile

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:25

Follow the guide as written.When it comes to the #crack folder only use the one in the ultimate fix.You can do the ultimate fix once all expansions are installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:44

I installed sims 3 then applied Manual patch Which updated my sims to latest version like 1.67 or whatever then i started direct world adventure installation without reading installation guide which was suggesting 5 crack folders which have crack i ignored them and installed world adventure Properly .. Well i done good ?..if i did not used manual patch maybe world adventure installation wont started

//EDIT

World Adventure disc not found I used ultimate fix of World adventure, i start Launcher and when i play it world adventure disc not found

//EDIT

lol i got it now Maybe  i installed manual patch 1.67 after sim base installation is causing a problem now i dont have a world adventure crack which supports version 1.67 . i have to install all expansion now then apply ultimate fix?

Admin edit: Please do not spam, but use the "Edit" function to edit your original message instead! Thank you. Smile

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top