Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED] Empty Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 07:20

Hello,

Whenever I try to place a plant from buydebug, it appears as an empty piece of terrain and I can't do anything with it. I get this especially with The Sims 3 Store's harvestables. But the Expansion packs harvestables appear as a fully grown plant when I place it from buydebug. Is there any fix for this?

Back to top Go down

Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 13:19

Hi there  Very Happy 

Do you have the Store Fixes installed as well or that might be why the plants doesn't work for you.
You can find it here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

I do hope, that it will help you  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Empty piece of terrain in The Sims 3 (plants). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Mar 2014, 16:33

Whee! It worked! Thank you <3

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Well done, Auntie Bella ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top