Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems. Empty The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems.

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:32

Hello~! At first, sooo sorry for being Grammar Nazi, i still lerning english.
I hope you understand my problem and help me. ;___;

I have installed seven expansions and base game (all of games4theworld), (The sims 3, The sims 3 ShowTime/Supernatural/Studies/Seasons/Ambitions/LateNight/TownLifeStuff) but i wanted World Adventures too. I have original disc, but it didn't workin'.
So i download expansion from games4theworld torrent. When i tryed to install it without uninstalled all of my the sims, i have problem with Sims3Ep01Setup. So i just uninstalled all of expansions and base game in panel control.
I Reinstalled base game and started at first with Adventures, but still the same problem. I read about uninstaller, so i tryed, but when i agaain reinstalled the sims, problem still come back. At all i have problem with crack #1 too.
I used manualpatch and ultimate fix and i still dont know what im doing wrong! ;____;

Screens:
Sims3Ep02Setup:
The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems. 312en92  
Crack#1:
The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems. T8qcya
When i try to install from original disc, when i have games4theworld base game:
The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems. 11lor5k

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems. Empty Re: The Sims 3 World Adventures and looots of problems.

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 13:24

Hello,
You need to change the SKU of your game. See this topic for help.
If you need further assistance, please ask!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top