Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all cc works EXCEPT the farm thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all cc works EXCEPT the farm thing Empty all cc works EXCEPT the farm thing

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 03:48

i have the package form from freesims-3.tumblr.com and all their stuff works except for the dairy thing??? like i read around and it said the cow is missing

Back to top Go down

all cc works EXCEPT the farm thing Empty Re: all cc works EXCEPT the farm thing

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 06:16

Perhaps the CC is faulty? You probably need KT's store fix. It's a mod, if you know how to use mods and have a mod folder this should be fairly simple. Click this to download the fix, it has instructions and it's pretty straight forward. It fixed ALL of my problems! It should fix yours! If not, try downloading the CC from here, that is, if we have it. I'm not sure. ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Mar 2014, 16:10

auti wrote:i have the package form from freesims-3.tumblr.com and all their stuff works except for the dairy thing??? like i read around and it said the cow is missing

sims3hope wrote: Perhaps the CC is faulty? You probably need KT's store fix. It's a mod, if you know how to use mods and have a mod folder this should be fairly simple. Click this to download the fix, it has instructions and it's pretty straight forward. It fixed ALL of my problems! It should fix yours! If not, try downloading the CC from here, that is, if we have it. I'm not sure. ;P

Hello,

Adding to what sims3hope mentioned, make sure to delete the scriptCache.package file too, after applying the store fixes. You'll find that file in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.

Re-start the game and see if it works.

If not, go again to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and delete the compositorCache.package file. Then re-install the item with the launcher.

After that, try the game again. Good luck ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Mar 2014, 07:04

kts store fix is out of date so i have notouching or somethings store fix
and i did as carlos said and deleted the one file, alas, still doesn't work.
i might just have to install it as a sims3pack rather than package.
sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:49

.package files of cracked store content often don't work, no idea why but they don't. Back on my old computer I downloaded a bunch of store venues in .package files, only the Bistro ended up in my game, and it didn't even work properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Mar 2014, 19:41

auti wrote:kts store fix is out of date so i have notouching or somethings store fix
and i did as carlos said and deleted the one file, alas, still doesn't work.
i might just have to install it as a sims3pack rather than package.
sigh.

Sims3hope posted a link to G4TW's (MATY) store fixes, here again: 

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

Instructions are included, for "both" cases, namely .sims3packs and .package files. Please try these fixes, if you haven't done so yet, and delete the scriptCache.package I mentioned above. Good luck again !

TheLucky13 wrote:.package files of cracked store content often don't work, no idea why but they don't. Back on my old computer I downloaded a bunch of store venues in .package files, only the Bistro ended up in my game, and it didn't even work properly.

Experience usually tells me that the problem is not with the file itself, but rather with other reasons. For example, the mod framework was not correctly set up, or the cache files weren't deleted after putting in the files, or the game was patched after installing the CC (you should rename the folder "The Sims 3" in My Documents/Electronic Arts, each time before updating - and after updating, rename the folder back to normal).

I've never heard of .package files having that issue, and personally, I use myself a few store .package files, and they work flawlessly. Wink  Since I've been on here, I haven't seen any other users with that issue, either. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Mar 2014, 02:09

okay so i guess it was the package
i installed g4tw's farm life set thing and the cow works 100% fine.
but, all the other packages from the tumblr work so i have no idea ????????

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Mar 2014, 19:01

auti wrote:okay so i guess it was the package
i installed g4tw's farm life set thing and the cow works 100% fine.
but, all the other packages from the tumblr work so i have no idea ????????

In your last sentence, I guess you are trying to say "they don't work" ? Razz  

Anyhow, if these other .packages don't work, it might indicate that they aren't compatible with your base game version and/or they are corrupted...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top