Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blank Thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blank Thing Empty The Blank Thing

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 16:03

Soo this is actually a non issue, just something I noticed and I found rather funny, even though for the life of me I can't figure it out. I moved my household to a new house, and I kept all the old furnishings, since I had all the appliances upgraded etc. While I was decorating with the items from the household inventory, I noticed this 

The Blank Thing Webp_n10

It seems deliberate to me, hence the non-issue disclaimer in the beginning of the post, but I can't actually figure out which item it could be. Has anyone else noticed it or is it just me?

Back to top Go down

The Blank Thing Empty Re: The Blank Thing

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:26

This is a completely new thing to me as well!!!!! Anyone know what it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:29

wait, i just realized. it says 'you cheated to get this'. it knows we didn't bought the game.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:31

Ageha wrote:wait, i just realized. it says 'you cheated to get this'. it knows we didn't bought the game.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

My thoughts exactly  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Could it be an anti-theft "reminder", just not something so drastic like the mosaic thing when the base game came out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:42

But then we should all have it!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:49

I just read about something similar (but not exactly) at the ea forums. A "hidden" object in the household inventory, which was discovered in pretty much the same way I did, after moving households and keeping the furnishings. No picture to it, with the parenthood logo on top, titled "Nothing to see here", priced at 0$, and with the description "yup. It's a tube of paint". They assume it's a toddler mess. Still, not exactly the same thing  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top