Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem Empty upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem

Post by Guest Sat 29 Mar 2014, 10:59

Hammertime Hi friends this is my first time here Hammertime ,

I have installed sims 3 with crack. the version is-  1.0.615.00107.  The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1 
It works right and all but,
I want to install the roaring heights extension.
and I have 2 files that I have found for that :
RoaringHeightsGold
BoardwalkSET
These 2 files are ‫The Sims™️ 3 Custom Content‬ (‪.Sims3Pack‬) files.
I tried to install them, but got a message that i have to update to the last version of sims.
I read in this forum that the latest version 1.67 isnt recommended and many fixes should be.

may someone give me accurate instructions what should i do for these 2 files to be installed.
1) to which version should i upgrade with link to the update manually files.
2) crack that compatible to the version.

thanks a lot for your help  Help

Back to top Go down

upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem Empty Re: upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem

Post by Guest Sat 29 Mar 2014, 11:08

Hey, I think this will help you a lot: HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 3 CORRECTLY

I hope you have 1* Expansionpack (Into The Future,... you can find the rest in the link).
And you need to install the manual patch (is for Windows and MAC).

Please do the steps correctly and then It'll work. Smile

Good Luck.

Your,

Syndra

Back to top Go down

upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem Empty Re: upgrade sims and install roaring heights- problem

Post by Guest Sat 29 Mar 2014, 12:09

Hi Syndra.
I have a question: if I install sims 3+ an extension i want by these steps.
can after all these steps i can decide one day to install another extension or all steps should return themselves?
thanks  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Mar 2014, 19:10

SimaAmit wrote:Hi Syndra.
I have a question: if I install sims 3+ an extension i want by these steps.
can after all these steps i can decide one day to install another extension or all steps should return themselves?
thanks  cheers

You need to install the Sims 3 first and then don't start it or something. If you do, you need to do these steps again.
If you downloaded the Sims 3 then download an EP (who are called in the link again) and then you can add the crack.
Good Luck.

Your,

Syndra

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 31 Mar 2014, 19:39

Also, to add onto what Syndra is saying, we actually do recommend you get the most recent patch, as that is probably going to be the final patch for the game. Plus everything is matched to that patch. What you were looking at were probably things from right around the time that it came out, when we are advising people to not update yet.

And say you decided to install Pets, and later on decided you wanted to also have University in your game. All you would need to do would be repeat the steps for the guide that was linked to earlier. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top