Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 island paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 island paradise Empty Sims 3 island paradise

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 09:44

I have the actual disk for the sims 3 and once i had a lot of the expansions and something went wrong so i deleted EVERYTHING to do with sims. I re installed the base game and then I attempted to download island paradise. FAIL. I followed the instructions clearly and i've watched TONS of how to videos. The game will play, but I get an error message something like "You are playing an unauthorized version of the sims and there could be glitches or issues do you want to continue?" I click continue and when it finally loads and hits the menu screen to create a new game or to select a location. There is nothing there. All of the options are gone and you can't click anything.

My game IS up to date and I tried the patch.
Please help I've been researching and trying to do this for the past 48 hours, lol.
I'm loosing hope!

-Shelby

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 island paradise Empty Re: Sims 3 island paradise

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 20:08

Hello,
This error means the Ultimate Fix has not been correctly applied.
Please use the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, and copy the files from the #Crack folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Then try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 21:11

OMG thank you so much! I got it to work!!!!
I just didn't install the files from the base game first once i did that it worked great!
Fixed! Smile

you are the best!
-Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top