Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Island Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty The Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 03:31

Ok so I've been browsing for a bit and I haven't seen anyone have this problem besides me.Since :newfag: I hope it's ok that I just go ahead and post this. I just downloaded the sims 3 IP from this website however the rest of my game is from Origin. Now i can load the game just fine. The map comes up and everything. However when I tried to use any of the features from Island Paradise...they simply don't work. Whether it be snorkeling or becoming a merperson it simply fails to happen. I even attempted to change myself into one using the nraas Mastercontroller/Hybrid and it just came up with a script error. Snorkeling just sends me back to beach instantly. So i'm not really sure what's going on.
Any Help would really be appreciated. 
Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:39

Hello,

I think you may have to reinstall the expansion (don't forget to restart the pc after you've uninstalled it).
Also make sure your mods are tested for patch 1.55/Island Paradise.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Empty Thanks!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 20:46

Alright I'm going to go do that now. However I'm unsure how to check to see if I'm up to the 1.55 update level. I used the ultimate fix. Also my game Was on patch 1.55 before this installation. Do I need to use the manual patch now because I installed IP? If so would you mind linking it?

Thank you very much.

Edit:
Ok so. I reinstalled everything but it doesn't seem to have worked at all sadly. My game version is still showing 1.55.4. So i'm not sure whats going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:01

A lot of people have been having issuses with IP. 
What I've read everywhere is, we'll have to wait for a new patch. Sadly that might take a while.

I've had the same problem with Scuba Diving, It's just a glitch, for me , it doesnt happen all the time. And for the mermaids , have you tried taking the magic mermaid kelp that you can buy with lifetime points ? Because that's how I did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:45

Is your problem solved?
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top