Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update Problem Empty Update Problem

Post by Guest Mon 12 May 2014, 19:54

Hello,
I just installed Island Paradise, but an error about unofficial content or something popped up, so, as seen on another thread, i downloaded the ultimate fix. I did everything, but i just can't update the game. My launcher stopped appearing a while ago, and when i click to open the game (via razer game booster) it directly opens the game and somehow it had recent updates, that it didn't have previously. So, im trying to download the manual patch. But it takes too long, and it filled my laptop with viruses. I tried opening the game, skipping the update step, but it gives me a No Disc error. I didn't apply the ultimate fix crack as im afraid i might destroy something. What should I do? Sorry for the complex problem and thanks in advance.
 Help

Back to top Go down

Update Problem Empty Re: Update Problem

Post by Guest Sat 17 May 2014, 06:57

You should apply the ultimate fix crack. Then run... you can ignore the unofficial game modification if you need to. Please let us know if there is anything else you need or if this problem continues. Thank you and happy simming!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top