Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Progression addons recognized but not the base mod???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Story Progression addons recognized but not the base mod??? Empty Story Progression addons recognized but not the base mod???

Post by Guest Wed 14 May 2014, 21:00

OK so I have the Games4theworld sims 3 expansion packs Generations, 70s80s90s stuff, Fadt lane stuff, Master Suite stuff, Outdoor living, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, & Town life stuff. All updated to the 1.67 with each mod updated as well but I cannot seem to use Nraas Story Progress... The game recognizes the Story Progression: career, expanded, extra, lovers, meanies, etc but when im in the game & click on something then Nraas, story progression does not show. Any suggestions?

//EDIT

OK so I went to Egypt, in the game, and the activation for story progression popped up. Then the game crashed & when I tried it again it didn't show up......?Help!

Back to top Go down

Story Progression addons recognized but not the base mod??? Empty Re: Story Progression addons recognized but not the base mod???

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 May 2014, 19:34

jabertaboo wrote:OK so I have the Games4theworld sims 3 expansion packs Generations, 70s80s90s stuff, Fadt lane stuff, Master Suite stuff, Outdoor living, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, & Town life stuff. All updated to the 1.67 with each mod updated as well but I cannot seem to use Nraas Story Progress... The game recognizes the Story Progression: career, expanded, extra, lovers, meanies, etc but when im in the game & click on something then Nraas, story progression does not show. Any suggestions?

//EDIT

OK so I went to Egypt, in the game, and the activation for story progression popped up. Then the game crashed & when I tried it again it didn't show up......?Help!

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

As for the Story Progression-mod, you can either select the options in map view, and then via the town hall logo, or you can also select the options on any computer. 

And if you "activate" the progression once, the prompt won't show up anymore next time, you start the game. Do you still need assistance with anything else (crashing) or did you resolve the issue yourself ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top