Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck by the ocean Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck by the ocean Sims 3 Empty Stuck by the ocean Sims 3

Post by Guest Sun 25 May 2014, 05:48

I've been playing my sims 3 game and everything was fine suddenly my sim started missing school and work. I noticed that my sim was missing from the house; I went to go look for her and on the map it shows that shes underwater but when you zoom in it shows that she is on land on the edge of the ocean. I can't get her out of it I've tried getting her to teleport and move idk what to do.

Back to top Go down

Stuck by the ocean Sims 3 Empty Re: Stuck by the ocean Sims 3

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 May 2014, 07:32

xolove24xo wrote:I've been playing my sims 3 game and everything was fine suddenly my sim started missing school and work. I noticed that my sim was missing from the house; I went to go look for her and on the map it shows that shes underwater but when you zoom in it shows that she is on land on the edge of the ocean. I can't get her out of it I've tried getting her to teleport and move idk what to do.

Hello,

In cases like that I use the NRAAS_Master Controller mod to "reset" stuck sims. If you don't know how to install mods, check out this guide here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf

Next, download and install the following two mods:

NRAAS_Master Controller Base mod

NRAAS Master Controller Cheats

Start the game; if your sim is still stuck, click on him/her and choose "NRAAS" -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Reset sim. After that, you'll be asked if you want to reset the sim. Click on "Yes" and wait a little while - your sim should now be standing near the entrance of your house.

That should do - good luck, and let me know about your outcome ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 May 2014, 10:30

Your a life saver thank you! I was freaking out (:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 May 2014, 21:14

xolove24xo wrote:Your a life saver thank you! I was freaking out (:

You're welcome ! Smile  Remember to use this method whenever your sims are stuck somewhere. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top