Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED] Empty Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 17:09

Since I am downloading every single intent pack, I am following the instructions in the mac fix download. It says that after every install I have to replace the .exe and.dll files for the content pack to work. Must I install that content pack before I install it or the other way around?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 19:22

You have to install the content pack before you apply the fix. Otherwise, a directory for the files wouldn't be created.

Back to top Go down

Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Questions about content packs installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 02:01

Alright thanks for the answer. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 05:02

No problem! Surprised

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top