Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME*******

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME******* Empty "ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME*******

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jun 2014, 23:43

Help  Help  Help  Help  Help 
I am getting the "enter your registration code" upon trying to start the game.

So basically I had the sims AIO (all in one) before, but I had manually uninstalled them. After which I downloaded every game from you guys (all EPs and SPs). I followed every instructions you guys gave to the letter too. 

However after installation, patching and applying crack in you ultimate fix, I received an error code 0x0175dcbb. However I discovered deleted the registries from the Sims AIO that I had previously. 

After deleting that, my next problem was that my base game was incompatible with the expansion packs. So i did the 1.67 patch again, followed with the ultimate fix crack. 

Which leads me to my current problem, "Entering the Registration Code". I really wish you guys would be able to help me out here! Hopefully I wouldn't need to uninstall everything and install it again as I am super tired having spent the last couple of days trying to get this to work.

Hope to hear from you guys ASAP!!

Back to top Go down

"ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME******* Empty Re: "ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME*******

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Jun 2014, 23:57

Desperate Sim wrote:Help  Help  Help  Help  Help 
I am getting the "enter your registration code" upon trying to start the game.

So basically I had the sims AIO (all in one) before, but I had manually uninstalled them. After which I downloaded every game from you guys (all EPs and SPs). I followed every instructions you guys gave to the letter too. 

However after installation, patching and applying crack in you ultimate fix, I received an error code 0x0175dcbb. However I discovered deleted the registries from the Sims AIO that I had previously. 

After deleting that, my next problem was that my base game was incompatible with the expansion packs. So i did the 1.67 patch again, followed with the ultimate fix crack. 

Which leads me to my current problem, "Entering the Registration Code". I really wish you guys would be able to help me out here! Hopefully I wouldn't need to uninstall everything and install it again as I am super tired having spent the last couple of days trying to get this to work.

Hope to hear from you guys ASAP!!

//MOVED

Hello,

Just re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Keep in mind though that in order for this to work, you'll need to have at least one of the expansions/stuffpacks mentioned in step #1, installed. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

"ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME******* Empty Re: "ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE" upon starting game. ******PLEASE HELP ME*******

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 00:04

Just to clarify Carlos, do I apply the ultimate fix before patching or after patching, because the Youtube instruction for the ultimate fix is different from the forum's.

Thanks anyways!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Jun 2014, 00:15

Desperate Sim wrote:Just to clarify Carlos, do I apply the ultimate fix before patching or after patching, because the Youtube instruction for the ultimate fix is different from the forum's.

Thanks anyways!

You should always apply the Ultimate fix AFTER (!!!) applying the manual patch, so again, please take your time to read the guide I linked to very carefully. Experience shows that many people somewhat underestimate this little guide.

There really aren't many other explanations left...you could theoretically try to deactivate the anti-virus completely, and then re-applying the Ultimate fix, but that's it. There are no alternatives anymore.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top