Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2014, 17:40

Hey everyone!

So, this is the second time I've downloaded the Sims 3 EP's from you G4TW (I have the base Sims 3, and the first time had to get completely erased off of my computer.) Last time everything went perfectly smoothly, after I followed everything step by step per the (READ THIS) section. I'm doing the same exact thing now, except I can't seem to figure out why I can't install the Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff EP. Every time I try to put in (manually, not copy and paste) the registration key that is posted in the # Installation Guide, I get a pop-up saying that the key is invalid and it force closes the program. No matter how many times I've tried, it just doesn't seem to budge. Thing is, the Fast Lane # Installation Guide only comes with one key, unlike some of the others, so it's not like if it doesn't work I can try another. I've been really hesitant as to trying a key from another person that claims it's worked for them, since it's not G4TW and I have this superstition that it might cause things to screw up some way or another.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem before? Or is it only me?  Noob 

(screenshot of what's going on):

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED] Stupid10

Last edited by peppermarie on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 06:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Jun 2014, 23:32

peppermarie wrote:Hey everyone!

So, this is the second time I've downloaded the Sims 3 EP's from you G4TW (I have the base Sims 3, and the first time had to get completely erased off of my computer.) Last time everything went perfectly smoothly, after I followed everything step by step per the (READ THIS) section. I'm doing the same exact thing now, except I can't seem to figure out why I can't install the Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff EP. Every time I try to put in (manually, not copy and paste) the registration key that is posted in the # Installation Guide, I get a pop-up saying that the key is invalid and it force closes the program. No matter how many times I've tried, it just doesn't seem to budge. Thing is, the Fast Lane # Installation Guide only comes with one key, unlike some of the others, so it's not like if it doesn't work I can try another. I've been really hesitant as to trying a key from another person that claims it's worked for them, since it's not G4TW and I have this superstition that it might cause things to screw up some way or another.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem before? Or is it only me?  Noob 

(screenshot of what's going on):

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED] Stupid10

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

I had to look myself twice at what you typed in to spot the error, but you typed VTY6 incorrectly. The instruction says VTY6, but you typed VYT6. Wink  

To avoid things like that, just mark the serial number with your mouse, right-click on the marked code and choose "copy". Click on the window where you need to type in the code, right-click and choose "Paste". Or in that field, just press CTRL + V, which will also paste the code.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff: Invalid Registration Key? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2014, 06:15

Oh there it is! My dyslexia always seems to get the better of me! Good eye, Carlos! And thanks so much for the late reply! (:

Mod edit: absolutely no problem. Smile  If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new topic at any time you want. I'll close this one though. Have fun ! Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top