Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore. Empty After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore.

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 06:46

Hi guys, please help me with this problem..

My sister did everything what the installation guide says. After I installed the TS3 Town Life, I double-clicked the TS3 Townlife, it says it's going to update, so I clicked ok. After it updated, I clicked it again, but it doesn't work. I also clicked my older TS3, it also doesn't work anymore. It only stays on my desktop.

Please help. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore. Empty Re: After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore.

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 08:13

After your update, did you place the contents of the #Crack folder into The Sims 3\Game\Bin folder? And do you get any type of notification after you try launching your game?

Edit: Oh yeah; Is it the launcher or the TS3W.exe you're clicking? And is it a shortcut you're trying to launch from?

Back to top Go down

After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore. Empty Re: After I installed the "The Sims 3 TownLife", my older TS3 doesn't work anymore.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:16

Hello,
You need to copy the crack to the base game bin folder. I recommend using the ultimate fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:25

Follow this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Note: read slowly and carefully in order to get it work.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top