Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request copy of windows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request copy of windows Empty Request copy of windows

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jun 2014, 12:30

Hi,I wanna request copy of windows 98 or windows xp.

I wanna use it on virtual box to play old windows game.thanks

Back to top Go down

Request copy of windows Empty Re: Request copy of windows

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jun 2014, 03:12

adsuperjenius wrote:Hi,I wanna request copy of windows 98 or windows xp.

I wanna use it on virtual box to play old windows game.thanks

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

Windows XP is already on the list, and I've added Windows 98 to it. Please keep in mind the notice at the bottom of the list:

Games4TheWorld wrote:PLEASE NOTE that it is impossible for us to upload ALL requests, due to the huge size of the list. If we decide a torrent can be added to our download list, it can still take a while, since we have a long list of other downloads also ready to be uploaded. New downloads will be added (...) when the time is ripe. Thank you for your understanding!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun 2014, 11:39

ok I will wait then..

btw, is there any way I could do to help those request list? I have 130 kBps internet download speed and just 15 kBps upload speed. I could help become seeder or something. but I dont know what to do..

often time my internet didnt use for anything..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jun 2014, 12:38

adsuperjenius wrote:ok I will wait then..

btw, is there any way I could do to help those request list? I have 130 kBps internet download speed and just 15 kBps upload speed. I could help become seeder or something. but I dont know what to do..

often time my internet didnt use for anything..

While I appreciate that you want to seed (and many others appreciate that too), there is more to actually releasing a download. At first you have to get hold of a piece of software or game, and THEN you also have to provide a working crack.

I know that in the topic about the request list, there is the information that "new downloads will be released once the old downloads are fully seeded...", but this is outdated information (hence why I left it out in my quote, above). It doesn't matter how much the other stuff has been seeded, because, again, there are different things necessary.

If you want, you may contact the Admin, but he will probably say the same as me. It's up to the Admin what will be released, and when something is released too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014, 14:41

okay .I would send admin pm.thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Jun 2014, 00:46

adsuperjenius wrote:okay .I would send admin pm.thanks

Keep in mind though that the Admin is not regularly available right now, so it might take a little time until you get a reply which, again, will probably be the same as what I said before...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jun 2014, 07:30

ok i will pm you instead Smile

or I post here, you tell me.by pm or in this forum.

how to be seeder?and which one I should seed? I would help for any torrent that lack seeder.its better than just waste my internet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Jun 2014, 02:24

adsuperjenius wrote:ok i will pm you instead Smile

or I post here, you tell me.by pm or in this forum.

how to be seeder?and which one I should seed? I would help for any torrent that lack seeder.its better than just waste my internet

This is off-topic, but after downloading something in a torrent client, you don't have to do anything. Just leave the torrent "running" inside the torrent program. As long as you don't remove the torrent or "pause" it (all by right-clicking on the torrent and choosing these options), then you will seed.

I'll leave the topic open if you have other requests.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top