Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uninstalling help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uninstalling help!! Empty Uninstalling help!!

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jul 2014, 18:04

Hi, I need help with my troublesome Sims 3. I am trying to uninstall it but it comes with this message. I have been trying to search it, but nobody ever has the same error code. Here is the message that it comes with

An error (-5006 : 0x80070003) has occurred while running this setup
Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If this error still occurs, please contact your vender : EA
(Thesims3.com)
So if you now the answer please post a respond! BTW I'm new ---> Noob 
 The Sims 3 plumbob 

BTW WHAT ARE THOSE {SIZE THINGS?}

Back to top Go down

Uninstalling help!! Empty Re: Uninstalling help!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Jul 2014, 21:10

*SushiCat* wrote:Hi, I need help with my troublesome Sims 3. I am trying to uninstall it but it comes with this message. I have been trying to search it, but nobody ever has the same error code. Here is the message that it comes with

An error (-5006 : 0x80070003) has occurred while running this setup
Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If this error still occurs, please contact your vender : EA
(Thesims3.com)
So if you now the answer please post a respond! BTW I'm new ---> Noob 
 The Sims 3 plumbob 

BTW WHAT ARE THOSE {SIZE THINGS?}

//MOVED

Hello,

Do you have, for example, the LAUNCHER of The Sims 3 opened up ? If so, close the launcher and try un-installing again. If it doesn't work, I may have to assist you with "TeamViewer", and do the un-install for you that way.

But before, you might also try un-installing with the program "Your Un-installer Pro", available as a torrent here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Install the program and see if you see your Sims 3 games in the big window - if yes, click on the games, and in the next window choose "Super-mode". Wait for the un-install to finish and then re-boot the computer to finish the un-install.

Please keep me posted about your progress, so that I may assist you further if necessary. Good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jul 2014, 01:03

I never had the launcher on when uninstalling. When doing uninstaller pro
why do you have to re-boot the computer? BTW I cant open my launcher or reinstall the program, because I already deleted Electronic Arts folder.
Maybe you could do team viewer or I could try uninstaller pro.

THANKS ANYWAY!!!

UPDATE:
Could not find the uninstaller pro in the link Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Jul 2014, 08:18

*SushiCat* wrote:I never had the launcher on when uninstalling. When doing uninstaller pro
why do you have to re-boot the computer? BTW I cant open my launcher or reinstall the program, because I already deleted Electronic Arts folder.
Maybe you could do team viewer or I could try uninstaller pro.

THANKS ANYWAY!!!

UPDATE:
Could not find the uninstaller pro in the link Sad

Please type CTRL + F on the page I linked to, and a small window should open. Type in "Your Un-Installer Pro", and the browser will "jump" to the right place, and highlight the download. When you click on the magnet symbol, the download should start automatically, in your torrent client. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jul 2014, 03:59

THANKS, sorry for the late response, I was at the beach all day!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Jul 2014, 20:00

*SushiCat* wrote:THANKS, sorry for the late response, I was at the beach all day!

I hope it was worth it... Razz  but take your time for your feedback - and post back whenever you can. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top