Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible custom content help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invisible custom content help!! Empty Invisible custom content help!!

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jul 2014, 10:57

Hey guys, I really really need your help. I scoured the internet for possible fixes but I couldn't find anything so I thought I'd just post. I downloaded and followed everything Games4TheWorld provided and everything's running fine except that there are custom content clothing/objects (which I didn't download) that are invisible. I'm pretty sure it came with the files from Games4theworld. I can just easily ignore them but I just ran into another sim who's invisible so I think it is using the invisible custom content clothing.

Invisible custom content help!! Screen11

Invisible custom content help!! Screen12

Anyway, I just want to remove all these custom content so other sims won't be using them and therefore not turn invisible. But the problem is that I can't seem to find where they are stored; there is no mod folder in both documents/electronic arts/the sims 3 and the content/resources/transgaming... file locations. Also, there is nothing in the launcher as well. I can't delete custom content clothing from CAS either. 

Help

Back to top Go down

Invisible custom content help!! Empty Re: Invisible custom content help!!

Post by Phoebe Fri 11 Jul 2014, 23:10

Hello,

Best solution is renaming your documents folder and let the game create a new one for you. Just rename your "The Sims 3" folder anything you like, start the game and check if the game works fine.
If so, you can copy your save files to your new documents folder and you're done.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top