Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading times are too long.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading times are too long. Empty Loading times are too long.

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 13:18

Hey,im writing here as nobody replied to me on the official forum.
I returned to play the Sims 3 after months (my game was still installed though),and i have all EPs and most of the SPs,anyways,when starting a new game (i removed all my saves),for example in freaking Appaloosa Plains,my game needs over 40 minutes to load,so thinking i would fix it a bit,i compiled my 518 packages into less than 10,but no,that did not help at all,so today i removed ALL my packages AND sims3packs (leaving me with only base game and expansion/stuff pack content),but still everything is exactly as before.
Clearing Cache does not help at all.
Please can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

//EDIT

Can someone please help me i am desperate,it is summer,the weather is crap and i want to play sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Loading times are too long. Empty Re: Loading times are too long.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 15 Jul 2014, 19:44

Teutonic wrote:Hey,im writing here as nobody replied to me on the official forum.
I returned to play the Sims 3 after months (my game was still installed though),and i have all EPs and most of the SPs,anyways,when starting a new game (i removed all my saves),for example in freaking Appaloosa Plains,my game needs over 40 minutes to load,so thinking i would fix it a bit,i compiled my 518 packages into less than 10,but no,that did not help at all,so today i removed ALL my packages AND sims3packs (leaving me with only base game and expansion/stuff pack content),but still everything is exactly as before.
Clearing Cache does not help at all.
Please can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

//EDIT

Can someone please help me i am desperate,it is summer,the weather is crap and i want to play sims 3.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad weather, but keep in mind please, that me and the other Helpers/Mods can't possibly get back to ALL posts, right after they show up here. 

That said, I'm not sure what "cache"-files you deleted, but to rule out any problems with mods/saves/CC, go to My Documents/Electronic Arts and rename the folder "The Sims 3", any way you like. Just change the folder's name. Then, re-start the game and make a new save for now. See if it loads up quicker.

Also, you might try defragmenting your hard-drive, and using a tool like "GameBooster", to free up system resources for gaming. Look on Piratebay for GameBooster (I can't post direct links to Piratebay here). Using it should be pretty self-explanatory, but let's see. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jul 2014, 09:29

Thanks,i am currently using an Advanced System Care booster but im hearing good stuff all over the net about that gamebooster you speak of.
I will search it up,and try with what you done.
But first i need to reinstall the EPs.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:36

Teutonic wrote:Thanks,i am currently using an Advanced System Care booster but im hearing good stuff all over the net about that gamebooster you speak of.
I will search it up,and try with what you done.
But first i need to reinstall the EPs.

Take your time...and if you have "Advanced System Care", there should normally be IOBIT's GameBooster included already (under "Tools"). That's (almost) the same as the one that I was referring to, in my last post - namely RAZER's GameBooster on Piratebay.

Keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top