Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?  Empty Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:01

So I already have installed Sims 3 base game and pets expansion pack. Thinking to install sims 3 seasons 5th time, because as I remember it didn't worked. So when I was installing sims 3/pets I used from this forum topic patch and fix, so when I will install sims 3 seasons, should I need to repeat?
I mean do the patch, than copy/paste the crack? Or just cp crack?
Please explain me.

By the way, I didnt find the same topic so I created new one. Sorry  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?  Empty Re: Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:26

cherryberry004 wrote:So I already have installed Sims 3 base game and pets expansion pack. Thinking to install sims 3 seasons 5th time, because as I remember it didn't worked. So when I was installing sims 3/pets I used from this forum topic patch and fix, so when I will install sims 3 seasons, should I need to repeat?
I mean do the patch, than copy/paste the crack? Or just cp crack?
Please explain me.

By the way, I didnt find the same topic so I created new one. Sorry  The Sims Plumbob 1

//MOVED

Hello,

Yes, every time you add new expansions, it's recommended that you re-apply the latest manual patch and then the latest "Ultimate fix" too. And it's good that you opened a new topic for that - that's the way how things are done here.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?  Empty Re: Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jul 2014, 01:04

Oh thank you. I opened up a new thread with sims into the future and this was the answer I was looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jul 2014, 01:18

Thank you for that answer and I have another problem. So Ive downloaded sims seasons from this download site games4theworld.org and when Im trying to start the installation I always get error this error was in other times also.
Is it possible to know how to install TS3 Seasons?

It says:
SetupNew/setup.cpp(140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
@WindowsVista service pack1 (7601)
IE Version 9.11.9600.17207

//EDIT

Ive found answer also for this problem Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?  Icon_smile you all genius here

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Jul 2014, 22:50

cherryberry004 wrote:Thank you for that answer and I have another problem. So Ive downloaded sims seasons from this download site games4theworld.org and when Im trying to start the installation I always get error this error was in other times also.
Is it possible to know how to install TS3 Seasons?

It says:
SetupNew/setup.cpp(140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
@WindowsVista service pack1 (7601)
IE Version 9.11.9600.17207

//EDIT

Ive found answer also for this problem Do I need to repeat fix and patch steps?  Icon_smile you all genius here

Yes, you should always extract the contents of .RAR files with the program WinRAR, and into an empty folder. You shouldn't get that problem, if you use WinRAR. Is there anything else ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top