Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED] Empty Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 03:17

Ok so I have Sims 3 store bought cd, downloaded Fast lane stuff then did everything the directions said in the installation guide, but when I click launcher or jst TS3 it starts then closes with a screen saying something if i continue,bugs blah blah, i pressed continue and i get an error window saying :unable to start game
service initiliazation failed (0x039e8474)
then nothing happens. What am i supposed to do, am i starting the game wrong?
Some1 plz help!

And also when it does get to the screen where u pick ur sim it says enter cd or something like that. The update button doesnt work either so, i cant update anymore for some reason after i installed fast lane.

If any moderator can help me, I have teamviewer.
Im free any day from 3pm-9pm East time.

Back to top Go down

Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:20

Hello,

Please install Outdoor Living Stuff ánd Late Night and then apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

See if it makes any difference.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 18:49

Admin wrote:Hello,

Please install Outdoor Living Stuff ánd Late Night and then apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Oh so thats why it doesnt work, i need to install Outdoors and late night.. ok ill try it now. tnx

//EDIT

Dash123123 wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

Oh so thats why it doesnt work, i need to install Outdoors and late night.. ok ill try it now. tnx

So I unistalled everything, then installed Sims 3-Fast lane,outdoors,late night & high end stuff. I followed every step in the guide(after it was updated) Did everything I was supposed to but when i start the game and it gets to main menu it says to enter the cd. Maybe im starting the game from where im not supposed to, which game launcher am i supposed to use? Some plz help Exclamation

It also tells me to enter the Outdoors cd not jst the main Sims3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 19:22

it won't matter which game launcher you click on the desktop I believe, they still load the latest release installed. My suggestion would be to install in this order:

Sims 3
Oudoors Living Stuff
Night Life
World Adventures
High End Loft
Ambitions
Fast Lane Stuff
Generations

Apply Reg edits when necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 19:24

So i have to install in that order.. i went in this order:
Sims 3
Fast lane
High end
Late night
Outdoor stuff

then applied followed the directions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 21:01

Can an admin just use teamviewer and see what the problem is.. i really cant figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 21:42

I have teamviewer as well if you need assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 22:02

Yea u think u can help?
I already installed the four expansions i mensioned.
On step 10 of the installation guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:20

Dash123123 wrote:Yea u think u can help?
Hello,

Now, please re-apply the Fix and read the instructions very carefully. If you put the cracks in the wrong folder(s), you'll keep getting the "Please insert DVD" error.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 00:26

Admin wrote:
Dash123123 wrote:Yea u think u can help?
Hello,

Now, please re-apply the Fix and read the instructions very carefully. If you put the cracks in the wrong folder(s), you'll keep getting the "Please insert DVD" error.

Hey Admin can u do it for me via teamviewer I really dont know where im going wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 19:01

I got the same error as you:

Followed steps for the Fix, still get error. [SOLVED] Ts3error

I installed every expansion and the ultimate fix correctly, but still get the same error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 19:14

IDunc wrote:I got the same error as you:

I installed every expansion and the ultimate fix correctly, but still get the same error.
Admin is helping me install everything later,maybe he can help u

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 Jun 2011, 20:51

Dash123123 wrote:

Stick to your own topic, please. I get confused this way.

Admin is helping me install everything later,maybe he can help u

Try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top