Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Mythology Extended Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Age of Mythology Extended Edition Empty Age of Mythology Extended Edition

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 02:56

hi!

So in the begining of the year I downloaded the sims 3 and I have to say thanks to all of you! It works perfectly, now I wait for the Sims4 that I'm sure you're gonna make it work as well

Now, there's this game AOM, that made my whole childhood (together with the sims) and they've made a remasterized version of it recently! (called extended version) ... So is it possible for you to make a torrent?
I've try many torrents of this but there's nothing that works!

Well, thank you for considering Smile (and sorry for my poor English)

Back to top Go down

Age of Mythology Extended Edition Empty Re: Age of Mythology Extended Edition

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 21:05

MlleLulu wrote:hi!

So in the begining of the year I downloaded the sims 3 and I have to say thanks to all of you! It works perfectly, now I wait for the Sims4 that I'm sure you're gonna make it work as well

Now, there's this game AOM, that made my whole childhood (together with the sims) and they've made a remasterized version of it recently! (called extended version) ... So is it possible for you to make a torrent?
I've try many torrents of this but there's nothing that works!

Well, thank you for considering Smile (and sorry for my poor English)

Hello,

I have added "Age of Mythology: Extended Edition" to the request list here Smile

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top