Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?** **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?**  **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?** **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:08

Hi,

I installed sims 3 deluxe edition yesterday.Contents:

The Sims 3
The Sims 3: World Adventures
The Sims 3: High End Loft
The Sims 3: Ambitions
The Sims 3: Fast Lane
The Sims 3: Late Night
The Sims 3: Outdoor Living
The Sims 3: Generations
The Sims 3: Town Life
The Sims 3: Pets
The Sims 3: Master Suite
The Sims 3: Showtime
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
The Sims 3: Diesel
The Sims 3: Supernatural

I played without problems.But i've learned the main game is patched 1.38.And i want to upgrade this 1.55 version.How to update this game?

Sorry for bad English. Smile

Last edited by pewkillpie on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 08:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?**  **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?** **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:15

Hello,

Please follow Steps 2 to 4 of this guide.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?**  **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3: Deluxe Edition [R.G Catalyst] Repack- **HOW TO UPDATE THİS?** **Do not install the Deluxe Edition or Modified Game!**. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:19

pewkillpie wrote:Hi,

I installed sims 3 deluxe edition yesterday. (...)
cat2006house wrote:Hello,

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this "Deluxe edition" is something similar like the "Blackbox". But if you can't get your game working, you might want to try the games from "Games4TheWorld": http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:23

Carlos G. wrote:
pewkillpie wrote:Hi,

I installed sims 3 deluxe edition yesterday. (...)

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this "Deluxe edition" is something similar like the "Blackbox". But if you can't get your game working, you might want to try the games from "Games4TheWorld": http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
Hello,

I never heard of this one, too. It's not on the list of Origin sales neither. But I don't think it's a Blackbox edition. It may probably be something that is packed by an uploader.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:23

Do i need to have  1.38's original files to update?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:26

pewkillpie wrote:Do i need to have  1.38's original files to update?
Hello,

What do you mean by "Original files"? Have you installed The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition yet?

Last edited by cat2006house on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:27; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:27

I never heard of this one, too. It's not on the list of Origin sales neither. But I don't think it's a Blackbox edition. It may probably be something that is packed by an uploader.
Well, alright. I just wanted to be sure about that. Wink

pewkillpie wrote:Do i need to have  1.38's original files to update?
Just download the manual patch from step #2 in the link that cat2006house posted.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:29

pewkillpie wrote:I mean Crack files
Hello, 

You only need the Ultimate Fix mentioned in Step 4 of this guide. It serves as the crack compatible with 1.55 version.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:36

Hello,

So no need to 1.38's original -crack- files to update? (TS3.exe, TS3W.exe ve TSLHost.dll) 

to be solved with the ultimate fix?

Thanks for your patience.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:39

pewkillpie wrote:Hello,

So no need to 1.38's original -crack- files to update? (TS3.exe, TS3W.exe ve TSLHost.dll) 

Hello,

Yes you are right.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:41

pewkillpie wrote:Hello,

No, you don't need any original files if you want to update with the manual patch. Wink

But if you want to update with the launcher, you need original files.

I suggest you use the manual patch instead, because it's easier.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:44

Thanks Carlos G. and cat2006house  Very Happy 
I will try that.

//EDIT

Hello again,

Problem is not solved.I did not update the game(or cracked) played with a little more.And game crashes:''Sims 3 has stopped working''.Half-hourly; Again and again.

So i decided to make your solutions.When i update game,it gives me error 0x80040702.

PLEASE HELP!!

Helper Edit: Please refrain from double-posting. Click the "Edit" button if you want to add something.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 26 Aug 2013, 01:19

pewkillpie wrote:Hello again,

Problem is not solved.I did not update the game(or cracked) played with a little more.And game crashes:''Sims 3 has stopped working''.Half-hourly; Again and again.

So i decided to make your solutions.When i update game,it gives me error 0x80040702.

PLEASE HELP!!
Hello,

Due to the fact that the torrent you have downloaded may be altered, it is unsure that our solutions work or not. My suggestion is that you should uninstall The Sims 3 base game and the expansions with Revo Uninstaller (and bear in mind you must let Revo Uninstaller to scan your registry entries to clear any remaining registry entries). Afterwards, go to www.games4theworld.org and download the ones from games4theworld. And apply the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix mentioned in our posts.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 09:51

pewkillpie wrote:Okay i will try that.Thanks.
Hello,

Is your problem solved? Anything we can help you with?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:34

Thanks. Smile I'm downloading games again. (in games4theworld) Almost over.After install,i will write here. Smile

But i have one question.. Why i bought ''the sims 3 has stopped working error'' with Deluxe Edition? Is it caused by my pc or game? (Sorry for bad English again,i hope you understand)

My pc specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz
8 GB RAM (using 3,25)
Windows 7-32 bit
HD 5670 GDDR5 1 GB 128 bit

Or caused by RAM?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:37

pewkillpie wrote:Thanks. Smile I'm downloading games again. (in games4theworld) Almost over.After install,i will write here. Smile

But i have one question.. Why i bought ''the sims 3 has stopped working error'' with Deluxe Edition? Is it caused by my pc or game? (Sorry for bad English again,i hope you understand)

My pc specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz
8 GB RAM (using 3,25)
Windows 7-32 bit
HD 5670 GDDR5 1 GB 128 bit

Or caused by RAM?
Hello,

Your RAM is up to the standard of minimum specifications of The Sims 3. But I am still not sure since The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition may be altered (by the uploader of this Edition) in a way that may cause crashes.

Last edited by cat2006house on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 01:48; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:44

Yes you're right.Deluxe Edition is modified game,doesn't update,doesn't install expansions.. Maybe the problem is in the game.

//EDIT

THANK YOU cat2006house! It works perfectly!! AND THANKS GAMES4THEWORLD!

Sometimes game gives an error ''sims 3 has stopped working'' but don't worry it isn't game problem,it's caused RAM.I will install 64 bit soon.I'm sure it will be solved.Smile 

Thank you again.

Pewkillpie.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 29 Aug 2013, 08:55

pewkillpie wrote:THANK YOU cat2006house! It works perfectly!! AND THANKS GAMES4THWORLD!

Sometimes game gives an error ''sims 3 has stopped working'' but don't worry it isn't game problem,it's caused RAM.I will install 64 bit soon.I'm sure it will be resolved.

Thank you again.

Pewkillpie.
Hello,

Please follow all the instructions in this guide if you want to prevent crashing. Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top