Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations  Empty No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 06:00

I followed all of the instructions provided in the Sims 3 base game installation guide for macs. I then installed the Sims 3 Generations as well. When the game launcher opened, I updated everything first. I then dragged the Generations fix crack to the Sims 3 bin folder and replaced the two files. When I click play, it tells me "No Disc Found please insert Sims 3 Generations before proceeding." Please help!

Back to top Go down

No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations  Empty Re: No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 21:52

Are you sure you're applying the crack to the correct place?

Back to top Go down

No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations  Empty Re: No Disc Found Sims 3 and Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 21:55

I applied the crack to Sims 3/Content/Resources/transgaming/c-drive/Program files/EA/The Sims 3/Game/Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 05:25

BUMP, I have this problem too Sad and I cannot find a solution anywhere on this site. And yes I did apply the generation crack --> base game 'bin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2011, 18:41

Same here.

I have an original copy of base game and Ambitions installed along with G4TW's Generations.

//EDIT

UPDATE:
Looks like I may have forgotten to go an install the files in
the #Crack file after updating. I was so frustrated with not being able
to download the 1.29 patch that I think I may have skipped it after
finally getting the patch downloaded.

If you're having a problem
with CD I recommend you go back and reapply all of the cracks that are
applicable to your expansions, and DON'T FORGET to do the ones in the
#Crack file as well.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top