Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding Empty No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 13:06

Hi! I installed the sims 3 generations and applied the ultimate fix and when I press play it says that I have to insert the disc!! Help please, I've tried for 2 days now and nothing works!!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding Empty Re: No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 01 Nov 2011, 14:51

Hello,
Please make sure you copied the crack to the right folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding Empty Re: No disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 generations game disc before proceeding

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 18:42

Yes it said that I was supposed to copy it to the sims 3 folder, and I did, but it still says that I have no disc?? Smile

Edit:

Can someone get me some help? Smile I've been waiting for days!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top