Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewards for the Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rewards for the Sims 4. Empty Rewards for the Sims 4.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Aug 2014, 14:42

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I came back here. On the site of the Sims it's now possible to get different rewards. You can get your rewards from there if Origin sees your games. The question is will it also work for these games? You can search manually for .exe files but it didn't work so far. Anybody know if this works with these games or is there a possible way to get the rewards? Thank you.

Kai-Shockwave.

Back to top Go down

Rewards for the Sims 4. Empty Re: Rewards for the Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Aug 2014, 23:28

Kai-ShockWave wrote:Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I came back here. On the site of the Sims it's now possible to get different rewards. You can get your rewards from there if Origin sees your games. The question is will it also work for these games? You can search manually for .exe files but it didn't work so far. Anybody know if this works with these games or is there a possible way to get the rewards? Thank you.

Kai-Shockwave.

Hello,

At this point, nobody can really tell whether these rewards can be pirated. G4TW will of course be trying to get hold of these rewards, but that's all I can say for now. 

Last edited by Carlos on Sun 10 Aug 2014, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Aug 2014, 23:35

Ok man, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Aug 2014, 17:10

Kai-ShockWave wrote:Ok man, thanks.

Any other questions for now ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014, 18:30

Yeah, I was wondering if you guys would upload The Sims 2 series since you have 1 and 3 which are completely amazing. Is there any news on that?

Thank you Carlos.

Kai-ShockWave

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Aug 2014, 18:37

Kai-ShockWave wrote:Yeah, I was wondering if you guys would upload The Sims 2 series since you have 1 and 3 which are completely amazing. Is there any news on that?

Thank you Carlos.

Kai-ShockWave

Yes, at some point in the future, G4TW will re-release the base game of The Sims 2 plus all availalbe expansions and stuffpacks, But I cannot tell when exactly that will happen...

As for store items of The Sims 2, they can (already) be found, here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts2/ts2storeitems.html

Note that the site might load slowly or not at all, at the moment. In that case, try accessing the site later again.

//EDIT

Originally, I had a pirated Sims 2 game (with all expansions), but later on I "switched" to the free offer, from here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17345-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-for-free-now-closed

The offer is "closed" now, btw. , since it only ran until July 31st.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014, 18:40

Yeah it doesn't load, but I will try it some other time. Will you guys upload the TS4 series when it is there?

Thank you Carlos.

Kai-ShockWave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top