Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW) Empty I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW)

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2016, 02:04

I have a CD Version of The Sims 4, Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat.

Today I have downloaded the Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW) and followed every single step and detail. The games seems to work absolutely fine and it allows me to use the Gallery with my username however once I download the torrent and loaded the game, it mentioned something like: "There seems to be some packs you have purchased (i.e. the ones from the torrent) and will download in the background, we will notify you when it has completed." Something along those lines, however my store brought Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat doesn't appear in CAS or Build a Mode or any signs of those gameplays. But everything else works completely fine.

Please help!

Back to top Go down

I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW) Empty Re: I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW)

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:15

When you have a mix of legal and pirated expansions you will loose all pirated stuff as soon as you allow Origin to update your game.
Once you have decided to opt for pirated games do not login to Origin anymore without unchecking Automatically update and automatically start with Windows in the Origin setup.

Back to top Go down

I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW) Empty Re: I have CD version of Sims 4, Sims 4 GTW and Sims 4 OT but downloaded The Sims 4 Get Together Torrent (G4TW)

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:47

Hello,
read this post about your question.
Though, buying the base game is almost pointless (if you want mix and match pirated and legal versions), since the only advantage you can gain from having such a legit base game is the gallery-access. If you can, just pirate everything - including the base game too.
You can do it but it's complicated, so to avoid further issues, just pirate whole game using this guide.
This pirated game includes:
Pools, Ghosts, Basements, Newcrest neighborhood, etc...
Holiday Celebration Pack
Spa Day
Outdoor Retreat
Luxury Party Stuff Pack
Perfect Patio Stuff Pack
Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack
Spooky Stuff Pack.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top