Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac) Empty Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac)

Post by Guest Fri 15 Aug 2014, 18:46

Okay everyone, sorry for the lengthy title, but i have been busting my butt trying to get my sims 3 games to work. I have installed them onto my seagate 2tb hard drive because my Mac has no more space. I have installed and reinstalled my 10 games about 3 times now and I am at my wits end. I applied the ultimate fix and followed every single step, but I keep being asked more my "Into the Future" disk, which I have download off the internet. On top of that, I can't install any custom content or decrapified content without getting an "Unknown error" message. Please help me, I have no idea what I am doing wrong!! Facepalm  Sad  I really love my sims games, but my idiot mom locked my account on my pc. I really want to play them again.   Shocked 

Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  :newfag:

//EDIT: Okay I fixed the disc error, but now every time I try to install custom content, the "unknown error" pops up.

Back to top Go down

Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac) Empty Re: Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac)

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 17:42

Hello,
Please do not double post.
The disk error should be because you did not apply the Ultimate Fix correctly.

Back to top Go down

Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac) Empty Re: Help With Installing Sims 3 onto External Hard Drive (Mac)

Post by Guest Mon 18 Aug 2014, 21:03

Milkyo101 wrote:Okay everyone, sorry for the lengthy title, but i have been busting my butt trying to get my sims 3 games to work. I have installed them onto my seagate 2tb hard drive because my Mac has no more space. I have installed and reinstalled my 10 games about 3 times now and I am at my wits end. I applied the ultimate fix and followed every single step, but I keep being asked more my "Into the Future" disk, which I have download off the internet. On top of that, I can't install any custom content or decrapified content without getting an "Unknown error" message. Please help me, I have no idea what I am doing wrong!! Facepalm  Sad  I really love my sims games, but my idiot mom locked my account on my pc. I really want to play them again.   Shocked 

Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  :newfag:

//EDIT: Okay I fixed the disc error, but now every time I try to install custom content, the "unknown error" pops up.
It because your custom content may be corrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top