Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This game is really awesome!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This game is really awesome!!!!! Empty This game is really awesome!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:13

well i finally got to play the game after 4 hours of waiting to download and i must say that i love it. it seems easier to find object types and to change the style. no more looking through loads of objects to find just the right one. i know people are saying that they don't like it but i've read that each sims game is different from the next, (logically) where as they almost seem like a new game not just a sequel. if you cant spare the cash (i only got it as an earlier b-day present), then it's well worth the wait.

Back to top Go down

This game is really awesome!!!!! Empty Re: This game is really awesome!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:20

Yeah, it seems cool. Pools I can live without, but no TODDLERS? Seriously?! Toddler is a basic freaking life stage. Now it just sounds like EA is cutting corners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:45

I miss cars =(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 17:20

hopefully they will include all of that in future expansion packs. i wish i could have waited for g4tw to upload this but it was worth the money. and with all the C.C. out there maybe someone will come up with a way to create pools and all. i guess we will find out. and by the way does anyone know of any future expansion packs or stuff packs ideas they may come out with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 17:22

I guarantee there will be Pets and University at least. Maybe Vacations and Seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 18:29

I think toddlers will in first EP  that maybe will be Generations, for pools is my tip first SP.  I am expecting first EP in 2 - 3 months as EA will want make more money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 18:44

Hal2003 wrote:I think toddlers will in first EP  that maybe will be Generations, for pools is my tip first SP.  I am expecting first EP in 2 - 3 months as EA will want make more money.
i know right? unfortunately i think EA cares a little more about making money then they do making their customers happy. i mean if you think about it they could charge a lot less for this game then they do. it seems like every new game they create the price goes up and the quality doesn't improve too much. they did seem to make the game a lot more cleaned up. i guess u can say user friendly more so for the newbies. for us experienced simmers we do't as many optios as far as designing items. i do like how they show 1 pic of the item instead of 5 in different styles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 23:14

as long as they bring supernatural(magic) back im cool :X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 19:18

I'm kind of jealous of all you guys who got to buy the game beforehand. I usually get carried away by the promotions and at least pre-order the base game - but this time it was way too expensive. In any case, it's been my experience, that after the first few EPs & SPs, they will start selling the base + E/SP at a slightly discounted rate (they did this with 2 & 3, and I always felt really foolish then) and hopefully by then, if the crack isn't out, I will be able to afford it  Smile

As of now, even my laptop isn't good enough for the game. The graphics while I played the CAS Demo were off, and the game warned me about it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 01:05

I totally agree. I love this Sims 4.
     The loading screens are pretty quick and you have so much more you can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 04:06

condor wrote:I totally agree. I love this Sims 4.
     The loading screens are pretty quick and you have so much more you can do.
indeed Very Happy although i hope they start making mods for the sims 4 soon. who knows maybe some genius will make a pool/toddler mod xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top