Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 8.1 Download Question?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 8.1 Download Question? Empty Windows 8.1 Download Question?

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 21:11

I have seen that there is a windows 8.1 download and have been curious about something will this equally work with 8.1 that is on the laptop or is this only for pc?  I have windows 8.1 on my laptop however it is in spanish and really would like it to be in English..............Will it work with Lenovo Laptop?

Back to top Go down

Windows 8.1 Download Question? Empty Re: Windows 8.1 Download Question?

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 21:38

Hello there! Smile

Yes, you can install the operating system in a PC or a Laptop. It will work in both, don't worry about that. Of course, provided that you install it correctly Wink

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 07 Sep 2014, 00:20

Hi,

If you have the Ultimate (or Professional?) version of Windows 8.1, you can get other languages via Windows Update for free!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Sep 2014, 01:37

clovrboy1 wrote:I have seen that there is a windows 8.1 download and have been curious about something will this equally work with 8.1 that is on the laptop or is this only for pc?  I have windows 8.1 on my laptop however it is in spanish and really would like it to be in English..............Will it work with Lenovo Laptop?

Hello clovrboy1,

Generally, it doesn't matter whether you want to use operating systems like that on a desktop or on a laptop computer. You may need to be careful with things like netbooks or tablets though, but I guess that's not relevant for you anyway. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top