Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V [PC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Theft Auto V [PC] Empty Grand Theft Auto V [PC]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:29

I want to request GTA 5. before you say we already have that on the list. I AM REQUESTING THE PC VERSION.
coming this fall not sure actual date. the steam version will be easy to crack.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V [PC] Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V [PC]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:52

theobvioushero wrote:I want to request GTA 5. before you say we already have that on the list. I AM REQUESTING THE PC VERSION.
coming this fall not sure actual date. the steam version will be easy to crack.

Hello theobvioushero,

Before posting a request, please always look it up on the "request list"; someone before you might have already requested that same upload. Wink

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

GTA V is already on that list, but it is marked in red, which means (according to the notice at the end of the list) that G4TW won't be able to release it. This may change of course, but currently, it is what it is.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:11

PC. Carlos PC

how came you not be able to put up a torrent for a game that is not released yet?

//EDIT

oh I thought it were the console version on the list

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:24

theobvioushero wrote:PC. Carlos PC

how came you not be able to put up a torrent for a game that is not released yet?

//EDIT

oh I thought it were the console version on the list

Thank you, theobvioushero, I know. But where do you see any console games on the list ... ? Smile   G4TW is a Windows (PC) software & games uploader. We do not add any console games on the list.

And please, do not double-post; instead, use the "edit"-button in the top right corner after your post shows up, if you want to add stuff to your original message. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:46

it got requested one year ago or something

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:58

theobvioushero wrote:it got requested one year ago or something

That's not relevant; since the "console version" was NOT added back then onto the list. After GTA V was announced for PC too, I think it was the Admin himself who added it to the list (without it being requested by someone, at that time).

I can only repeat what I said in my last post. We do NOT add console games on the list. Only when a game has been announced officially (for PC), we will add it, if requested.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top