Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies Empty The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:07

Hello, Since I'm new and I don't know where to put this I shall put it here, I want everyone including moderators to know, That in the new Sims 4 the MAXIS team have installed a new system which is basically a *pirated copy detector* where if someone has a pirated copy of the game the screen pixelates until the game is unplayable, I cannot put down a link but you may look it up easily for yourself.

My question is, Will the Games4theworld team be trying to work a way around this? i hope this thread has been useful to people, And a warning to be careful on the torrent sites.

Ondine The Sims 3 plumbob  What he said.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies Empty Re: The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:41

Can't you post pictures?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies Empty Re: The Sims 4 Known Pixelation Bug for Pirated Copies

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 02:05

That's what happen if you're not reading the uploader guide on fixing those issues.

Download Crack
Paste Crack and update in associated folders
Open Origin
Go to Origin and log in
On the top left corner, go to Origin > Application Settings and uncheck the following boxes:

Automatically keep my games up to date
Automatically keep Origin up to date
Enable cloud storage for all supported games

Then go to Origin in Game and uncheck ALL the boxes

Go to Advanced and uncheck

Share hardware specifications 
Share system interaction data

And for still on the advanced screen, under Origin Crash Reporting there should be a drop down choose

Never send

Now go to Sims 4 > Game > Bin 

Right-click on The.Sims.4.Launcher 
go to properties
go to the compatibility tab
check the box 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: 
and in the drop down put Windows XP (Service Pack 3) 

Under Privilege Level check the box Run this program as an administrator

do the same for TS4.exe

Open the game by double clicking TS4 launcher

In game, 

Go to game options > Graphics > Run the game in windowed fullscreen 

Apply

Go to the game options again go under the tab other and uncheck all online related things. 

And that should do it if it still doesnt work:

Make sure you rename the TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

Install both vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 under Installer > vc > vc2013 >redist 

IF YOU DOWNLOADED A CRACK BEFORE AND CHANGED THE TS4.PAR TO THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR DELETE THE FIRST THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR AND RENAME THE NEW CRACKED PAR TO THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR

V3 CRACK DOES NOT WORK WITH OLD SAVES YOU HAVE TO START A NEW SAVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:30

Heres a better way Ondine. Copy and paste this link: Censored Its a Skidrow patch that includes all the DLCs as well.Once dowloaded,extract it ( Winrar is needed for extraction )  then copy all the files in the'update' folder to the main game folder, and click 'yes' when it asks if you want to overwrite.Then, open up the crack folder and do the same with the 'game' folder inside.l Afterwards load up Origin, then just follow the first 5 paragraphs of Drazzer's instructions  click the 'The.Sims.4.Launcher' icon and your good to go.You may have to right click and 'run as administrator' if left click doesnt work Hope that helps.

Last edited by Dbollox on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Sep 2014, 23:42

Dbollox wrote:Heres a better way Ondine. Click this link: Its a Skidrow patch that includes all the DLCs as well.Once dowloaded,extract it ( Winrar is needed for extraction )  then copy all the files in the'update' folder to the main game folder, and click 'yes' when it asks if you want to overwrite.Then, open up the crack folder and do the same with the 'game' folder inside.l Afterwards load up Origin, then just follow the first 5 paragraphs of Drazzer's instructions  click the 'The.Sims.4.Launcher' icon and your good to go.You may have to right click and 'run as administrator' if left click doesnt work Hope that helps.

Hello Dbollox,

In case you are trying to post an "outside download link", please remember that this is NOT allowed on here. Refer to the forum rules, to which you agreed to before registering on here.

Besides, as a new user, you cannot post links anyway (yet).

//EDIT

I censored your "link". Please do not circumvent the rules by writing links in plain text.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top