Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some advice here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some advice here Empty Need some advice here

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:27

I know that I'm so terrible building a house cause that's not really my forte, I feel like there's something need to change especially on my terrace but I have no idea what should I put on my terrace. Completely empty

Need some advice here 9lil92
If you have some advice or idea I'll appreciate it cause I feel like the outside of my house is still incomplete, I haven't furnish inside yet only the outer part and the 3rd Floor. I haven't bought this house yet cause I have no money I only got 79K$ and the unfinished house is worth 200k already.

Back to top Go down

Need some advice here Empty Re: Need some advice here

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:19

Well, you can put lamps, chairs for relax or a tool for painting if has it in Sims 4. And also you can put a tea table and tea machine if available for more relaxing and romantic time. Just saying..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:25

u can make a decorative pool using fountain tool
btw u can use motherlode cheat to get 50k if u dont know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:45

I'd put a roof on it & turn it into a verandah with pillars. Or extend the top floor at the front slightly so it doesn't look as unnatural. You can extend it just slightly so that you can still walk all the way around the terrace. But it will just be narrower at the front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 02:28

strandedmoon wrote:Well, you can put lamps, chairs for relax or a tool for painting if has it in Sims 4. And also you can put a tea table and tea machine if available for more relaxing and romantic time. Just saying..
Yeah, that's one of my idea too but my problem is there's too much space but if I filled the terrace with chair's and table my mansion would be like a terrace restaurant. Oh my...
g1g2 wrote:u can make a decorative pool using fountain tool
btw u can use motherlode cheat to get 50k if u dont know
hmmm... sounds great, nice idea, Thanks !
about motherlode sorry but I forbid myself for using any cheat codes cause I end up getting bored easily, but don't worry I got 100k $ for playing 6 hours recently 40k to go I might purchase the mansion but my problem is the electricity bills  Sad
lilyPoo wrote:I'd put a roof on it & turn it into a verandah with pillars. Or extend the top floor at the front slightly so it doesn't look as unnatural. You can extend it just slightly so that you can still walk all the way around the terrace. But it will just be narrower at the front.
ohh... very nice I like the idea of verandah pillars, I'm not sure if I can still give some space in the front terrace cause there's no more decent space but I'll try...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top